DevOps Leadership Course
The PeopleCert DevOps Leadership certification covers more advanced skills, practices, and knowledge about DevOps. The Leadership level of the PeopleCert DevOps qualifications scheme is aimed at anyone who is managing a DevOps team or aspiring to lead a cultural shift towards DevOps practices. It provides guidance on how to lead the implementation of DevOps practices and how to achieve a cultural shift for better collaboration and communication.
685 USDRegister Now
This course includes:
- Online Training
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
- The purpose of this qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge, understanding of fundamental DevOps skills and is able to work effectively with, or as a leading member of, a DevOps environment, analyzing and applying these skills and knowledge.
- This certification will provide the Leadership level of knowledge to its holders and will certify that they have a solid understanding of DevOps Leadership practices using various tools and are able to apply these in everyday work involving DevOps practices.
- Designed for professionals in software and applications development,
- IT Department,
- Business Analysts,
- Project and Product Managers, and;
- anyone aspiring to gain knowledge of DevOps principles.
- 4 Days
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Practice Test
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
The PeopleCert DevOps Leadership certification exam is designed to validate a candidate’s knowledge, and understanding, of DevOps leadership principles, as detailed above as well as how to be able to apply and analyze this knowledge in real situations assisting DevOps transformation within a modern enterprise.
The PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals certification is a pre-requisite for the PeopleCert DevOps Leadership certification.
- 1.0 Introduction to DevOps Leadership – 5%
- 2.0 Clarifying & Aligning the DevOps Transformation to Value Delivery – 15%
- 3.0 Planning & Approaching the DevOps Transformation – 15%
- 4.0 Engaging & Implementing the DevOps Full Stack – 50%
- 5.0 Validating Results & Sustaining the DevOps Transformation – 15%
- Multiple Choice Examination Questions
- 20 questions
- 14 marks required to pass (out of 20 available): 70%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- What is Leadership?
- Key Principles of DevOps
- Leading the Organization through Transformation
- Establish the need for urgency for DevOps
- Clarifying & Aligning Business Objectives
- Creating a Vision & Strategy for Transformation
- Identifying & Influencing the Vital Stakeholders
- Leading a Culture of Self-Organized, Cross-Functional Teams
- Gathering, Broadcasting & Implementing Feedback
- Enabling Flow Across the Value Stream
- Breaking Work into Iterations to Accelerate Learning & Experimentation
- Leadership for Continuous Delivery
- Leading a Culture of Continual Improvement
- Leading for Innovation
- Improving Organizational Resilience & Sustainability
Yes, DevOps Fundamental certification.
Yes, by PeopleCert.
Yes, both the Online and Self-Study Option is available
All Bakkah trainers are certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
No, but however training through an accredited training organization is highly recommended for the exams.
Yes, available in Online.
Exams are available in English, French, German and Latin Spanish.
Provisional results are available immediately after you finish the exam and official results are available within 2 business days.
The pass mark is 70%.
You may take the exam as many times as you wish.
Yes, you can reschedule the exam. Please note that rescheduling an exam up to 48 hours before its start time is free. An administrative fee of SAR 200 (plus tax where applicable) will be charged for rescheduling from 48hr up to 4hr before the exam.
Currently, there are no requirements for re-certification.
Yes, if you have ordered a printed copy, it will be mailed to you.
Your online certificate will be available for you to download within two business days upon successful exam completion. If you have ordered a printed copy, it will be mailed to you shortly afterwards.
The official results of your test are issued within 2 business days from the date of the exam submission. If you pass the exam, along with the official results, you will also receive an electronic certificate. Both the official results and the electronic certificate will be uploaded on your PeopleCert Account.
PeopleCert awards all successful candidates with a digital badge, to showcase their achievements on their Linked-in profile, CV, website, email signature, and networking sites.
Self-study allows you to take the course on your own schedule for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase. You will be provided with structured contact hours and instructor support if needed.
Yes. Our self-study programs are designed to include interactive training modules, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and additional references such as glossary, recommended readings, and more in our LMS.
You will receive an email notification with course access instructions.
Our self-study courses are built on an intuitive platform that utilizes a menu function (Next and Back) functions to allow you to quickly navigate through the course. Courses consist of pre-course reading, training materials, Chapter exercises and additional reference materials. The courses conclude with a final examination.
Yes. Each course includes downloadable reference materials such as, Glossary, Appendix, Case Study, recommended readings, etc.
No. Self-study value lies at conveniently completing the course at your own pace. Meaning that, you can complete a course in one day or take up to one year to complete it. There is no limit as to how many times you can stop and start the course. In fact, you can utilize our user-friendly interface to quickly find the sections of the video you may want to review more than once.
To receive credit for a self-study course, you will need to complete the final examination achieving a score of 70% or higher within one year of purchase.
You can access your certificate in the LMS under MY Certification section.
You have access to the course up to one year at no extra cost. You can take the final exam as many times as necessary to successfully complete the course.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience