DevOps Leadership Certification Training Course - DevOps Advanced Course
The PeopleCert DevOps Leadership certification covers more advanced skills, practices, and knowledge about DevOps. The Leadership level of the PeopleCert DevOps qualifications scheme is aimed at anyone who is managing a DevOps team or aspiring to lead a cultural shift towards DevOps practices. It provides guidance on how to lead the implementation of DevOps practices and how to achieve a cultural shift for better collaboration and communication.
15 Oct 2023
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
15 Oct 2023 - 23 Oct 2023 (Except Fri & Sat)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
24 Dec 2023 - 1 Jan 2024 (Except Fri & Sat)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
- What is Leadership?
- Key Principles of DevOps
- Leading the Organization through Transformation
- Establish the need for urgency for DevOps
- Clarifying & Aligning Business Objectives
- Creating a Vision & Strategy for Transformation
- Identifying & Influencing the Vital Stakeholders
- Leading a Culture of Self-Organized, Cross-Functional Teams
- Gathering, Broadcasting & Implementing Feedback
- Enabling Flow Across the Value Stream
- Breaking Work into Iterations to Accelerate Learning & Experimentation
- Leadership for Continuous Delivery
- Leading a Culture of Continual Improvement
- Leading for Innovation
- Improving Organizational Resilience & Sustainability
Yes, DevOps Fundamental certification.
Yes, both the Online and Self-Study Option is available
Exams are available in English, French, German and Latin Spanish.
Provisional results are available immediately after you finish the exam and official results are available within 2 business days.
The pass mark is 70%.
You may take the exam as many times as you wish.
Yes, you can reschedule the exam. Please note that rescheduling an exam up to 48 hours before its start time is free. An administrative fee of SAR 200 (plus tax where applicable) will be charged for rescheduling from 48hr up to 4hr before the exam.
Yes, if you have ordered a printed copy, it will be mailed to you.
Your online certificate will be available for you to download within two business days upon successful exam completion. If you have ordered a printed copy, it will be mailed to you shortly afterwards.
The official results of your test are issued within 2 business days from the date of the exam submission. If you pass the exam, along with the official results, you will also receive an electronic certificate. Both the official results and the electronic certificate will be uploaded on your PeopleCert Account.
PeopleCert awards all successful candidates with a digital badge, to showcase their achievements on their Linked-in profile, CV, website, email signature, and networking sites.
All Bakkah trainers are certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Yes. All candidates who acquired PeopleCert’s certifications will need to renew them within three years of their original certificate dates.
Please check the examples listed below:
- If certified before 30 June 2020: your certification will be valid until 1 July 2023 to renew your certificate, regardless of the original acquired date.
- If certified after June 2020: your certification(s) shall be renewed within 3 years of the original acquired date.
From 15 January 2023, you have renewal paths available as listed below:
- Retake the same exam: you can renew your certification by re-taking your original exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications: you can renew your certification by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product package before the renewal date.
Please note that candidates who do not renew their certifications will still be included on the Successful Candidates Register (SCR) and the Candidate Verification Service (CVS).
However, a note will be added to their record to indicate that their certification needs to be renewed to align with current certification requirements.
No, but however training through an accredited training organization is highly recommended for the exams.
Currently, there are no requirements for re-certification.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are