ISO 45001 Introduction- OHSMS Course
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts and principles of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS).
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
By attending the ISO 45001 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
- Individuals interested in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S MS)
- 2 Days
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Practice Test
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
There is no ceritification exam for this course.
- Principles and concepts of Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S)
- Main requirements of ISO 45001
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience