PgMP® Certification Training Online - Program Management Professional
The Program Management Professional - PgMP certification is designed for senior managers and C-suite professionals who have a thorough knowledge of project management and aspire to advanced experience in the PM field.
The PgMP certification is considered an elite stage in your PM career to acquire in-depth knowledge to manage related mega projects that fall under large programs in various sectors.
Few PM professionals managed to hold this certificate which means that you will be one of the top-notch PgMP-certified managers globally.
31 Dec 2023
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
31 Dec 2023 - 4 Jan 2024 (Sun - Thu)
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
Skills & Competencies
- Purpose of The Standard for Program Management
- What Is a Program?
- What Is Program Management?
- The Relationships among Portfolio, Program, and Project Management, and their Roles in Organizational Project Management (OPM)
- The Relationships among Organizational Strategy, Program Management, and Operations Management
- Business Value
- Role of the Program Manager
- Role of the Program Sponsor
- Role of the Program Management Office
- Program Management Performance Domain Definitions
- Program Management Performance Domain Interactions
- Organizational Strategy, Portfolio Management, and Program Management Linkage
- Portfolio and Program Distinctions
- Program and Project Distinctions
- Program Business Case
- Program Charter
- Program Roadmap
- Environmental Assessments
- Program Risk Management Strategy
- Benefits Identification
- Benefits Analysis and Planning
- Benefits Delivery
- Benefits Transition
- Benefits Sustainment
- Program Stakeholder Identification
- Program Stakeholder Analysis
- Program Stakeholder Engagement Planning
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Stakeholder Communications
- Program Governance Practices
- Program Governance Roles
- Program Governance Design and Implementation
- The Program Life Cycle
- Program Activities and Integration Management
- Program Management Supporting Processes
No, the course fee includes the training fee only.
Yes, it's PMI certified.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are