TIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT Certification
The ITIL ® 4 High-Velocity IT certification (HVIT) elevates the IT professionals’ knowledge of digital transformation and operating models using High-Velocity environments. The ITIL ® 4 High-Velocity IT focuses on the fast-paced delivery of products and services to achieve optimum value.
The HVIT syllabus includes how practices contribute to HVIT. High-Velocity IT Certification also helps integrate the best practical technologies to automate the organization.
26 Nov 2023
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
26 Nov 2023 - 30 Nov 2023 (Sun - Thu)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
Skills & Competencies
- Service Consumer Roles
- Service Offering
- Service Provisioning
- Four dimensions of Service Management
- Service Value System
- Guiding Principles
- ITIL Practices
- Service Value chain
- High-velocity Nature Of The Digital Enterprise
- Understand various terms
- High velocity IT objectives
- ITIL 4 and Digital product lifecycle
- The four dimensions of service management
- Service Value System
- Service Value chain
- ITIL 4 HVIT and the Value Chain
- The Digital Product Lifecycle
- Key Behaviours
- Techniques For Valuable Investments
- Prioritization techniques
- A/B testing
- Infrastructure As Code
- Loosely-coupled Information System Architecture
- Continual Business Analysis
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Techniques For Resilient Operations
- Techniques For Assured Conformance
- Fundamental Concepts For Delivering HVIT
- Principles, Models, And Concepts
- Software Development And Management Practice
- Service Validation And Testing Practice
- Deployment Management Practice
- Business Analysis Practice
- Relationship Management Practice
- Portfolio Management Practice
- Architecture Management Practice
- Problem Management Practice
- Monitoring And Event Management Practice
- Availability Management Practice
- Information Security Management Practice
- Service Continuity Management Practice
- Infrastructure And Platform Management
- Capacity And Performance Management Practice
- The Service Desk Practice
An ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for studying High-velocity IT.
Yes, it is accredited from PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos.
No, but you have the option to add exam voucher to your registration.
Exam results will be announced within 2 business days after the candidate’s answers are officially submitted to us by the exam supervisor. In case you have received an email from PeopleCert informing you that there are pending actions from your side, please make sure that you complete the actions for the exam results to be issued.
Yes, you can retake it. PeopleCert offers the Take2exam re-sit service at an affordable price
- You can purchase it along with the exam.
- If you succeeded, TAKE2 fees is nonrefundable.
- If you failed, you could take another chance using TAKE2
Rescheduling an online exam up to 48 hours before its start time is free. For more details about exam scheduling and rescheduling, please review PeopleCert's FAQs.
Yes, you can get your hard copy Certificate. You need to order your hard copies through the PeopleCert Account with standard or courier delivery.
The dispatch and delivery times are below:
Standard Delivery (dispatched within 3-5 business days)
- 4-6 weeks - Europe
- 6-8 weeks - Rest of the world (exc. Europe)
Courier Delivery (dispatched within 1-2 business days)
- Delivered in up to 5 business days
You need to be an My AXELOS subscriber to apply for a digital badge for PRINCE2 certification.
Bakkah has a array of certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
Yes. All candidates who acquired PeopleCert’s certifications will need to renew them within three years of their original certificate dates.
Please check the examples listed below:
- If certified before 30 June 2020: your certification will be valid until 1 July 2023 to renew your certificate, regardless of the original acquired date.
- If certified after June 2020: your certification(s) shall be renewed within 3 years of the original acquired date.
From 15 January 2023, you have renewal paths available as listed below:
- Retake the same exam: you can renew your certification by re-taking your original exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications: you can renew your certification by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product package before the renewal date.
Please note that candidates who do not renew their certifications will still be included on the Successful Candidates Register (SCR) and the Candidate Verification Service (CVS).
However, a note will be added to their record to indicate that their certification needs to be renewed to align with current certification requirements.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are