ISO 14001 Foundation EMS
ISO 14001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Environmental Management System (EMS) as specified in ISO 14001. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an EMS, including EMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 14001 Foundation” credential.
- Understand the basic environmental management concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with the ISO 14001 requirements for an environmental management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 14001 requirements could be applied in an organization
- Managers/consultants seeking to get acquainted with the basic concepts of environmental management
- Individuals aiming to transform their organizations into more sustainable and environmentally conscious entities
- Individuals interested in getting acquainted with the main requirements of ISO 14001 for an environmental safety management system
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in environmental management
- 4 Days
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Practice Test
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
The PECB Certified ISO 14001 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of environmental management and environmental management systems
- Domain 2: ISO 14001 requirements for an environmental management system – Clauses 4 to 10
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential.
For more information about ISO 9001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
- ISO 14001:2015
- Overview of environmental
- Basic principles of ISO 14001:2015
- Scope of ISO 14001:2015
- Application of ISO 14001:2015
- The organisation and its context
- The scope of the EMS
- Organisational roles, responsibilities, and authorities
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience