ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support - ITIL 4 CDS Online Course
The ITIL 4 CDS Course (Create, Deliver, and Support) is intended to provide the candidate with an understanding of how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods, and tools.
19 Nov 2023
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
19 Nov 2023 - 23 Nov 2023 (Sun - Thu)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
- Components of ITIL V4
- SVS - The Service Value Chain
- SVS - The ITIL Practices
- SVS - The ITIL Guiding Principles
- SVS - Governance
- SVS - Continual Improvement
- ITIL 4 Foundation Recap
- Organisations, People & Culture
- Building Effective Teams
- Developing Team Culture
- Customer Orientation: Putting the Customer First
- Positive Communication
- Integration & Data Sharing
- Reporting & Advance Analytics
- Collaboration & Workflow
- Robotic Process Automation
- Artifical Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Contiguous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Continuous Deployment
- The Value of an Effective Information Model
- Anatomy of an Information Model
- Automation of Service Management
- ITIL Service Value Streams
- Development of a New Service
- Upgrade or Restoration of a Live Service
- Using Value Streams to Define Minimum Viable Practice
- Prioritizing & Managing Work
- Shift-left Approach
- Commercial & Sourcing Considerations
- Defining Requirements for Service Components
- Sourcing Models & Options
- Service Integration & Management
- Service Design
- Software Development & Management
- Deployment Management
- Release Management
- Service Validation & Testing
- Change Enablement
- Service Desk
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Knowledge Management
- Service Level Management
- Monitoring & Event Management
You need to be a My AXELOS subscriber to apply for a digital badge for ITIL4 certification.
No, for the exam the ITIL 4 Foundation is a pre-requisite.
Yes, accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos.
The course Is only available in Online.
No, but you have the option to add exam voucher to your registration.
Exam results will be announced within 2 business days after the candidate’s answers are officially submitted to us by the exam supervisor. In case you have received an email from PeopleCert informing you that there are pending actions from your side, please make sure that you complete the actions for the exam results to be issued.
- Yes, you can retake it. PeopleCert offers the Take2exam re-sit service at an affordable price
- You can purchase it along with the exam.
- If you succeeded, TAKE2 fees is nonrefundable.
- If you failed, you could take another chance using TAKE2
Rescheduling an online exam up to 48 hours before its start time is free. For more details about exam scheduling and rescheduling, please review PeopleCert's FAQs
Yes, you can get your hard copy Certificate. You need to order your hard copies through the PeopleCert Account with standard or courier delivery.
The dispatch and delivery times are below:
Standard Delivery (dispatched within 3-5 business days)
- 4-6 weeks - Europe
- 6-8 weeks - Rest of the world (exc. Europe)
Courier Delivery (dispatched within 1-2 business days)
- Delivered in up to 5 business days
Bakkah has an array of certified practitioners with several years of teaching.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
Yes. All candidates who acquired PeopleCert’s certifications will need to renew them within three years of their original certificate dates.
Please check the examples listed below:
- If certified before 30 June 2020: your certification will be valid until 1 July 2023 to renew your certificate, regardless of the original acquired date.
- If certified after June 2020: your certification(s) shall be renewed within 3 years of the original acquired date.
From 15 January 2023, you have renewal paths available as listed below:
- Retake the same exam: you can renew your certification by re-taking your original exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications: you can renew your certification by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product package before the renewal date.
Please note that candidates who do not renew their certifications will still be included on the Successful Candidates Register (SCR) and the Candidate Verification Service (CVS).
However, a note will be added to their record to indicate that their certification needs to be renewed to align with current certification requirements.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are