AgileSHIFT enables organizations to lead their business transformation and to thrive in an ever emerging disruptive and competitive marketplace. It helps organizations respond positively to increasing customer demands and expectations, competitor pressure and internal legacy processes.
313 USD 522 USD 40 % off
2 months agoRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
AgileSHIFT training and certification will help you enable transformational change in your organization.
The purpose of the AgileSHIFT qualification is to enable the candidate to:
- Adopt the ethos which underpins AgileSHIFT
- Demonstrate why transformation is important
- Recognize ways of working that could be incorporated into any transformation
- Be empowered to make small incremental improvements that will combine to create the wider change that the organization requires
AgileSHIFT has been designed to be used by the entire organization. Typical roles are:
- Transformation lead/manager
- Change lead/manager
- Coach or influencer
- Senior positions within Product Management, Portfolio (PMO), Finance, HR, Legal, Sales & Marketing
- 4 Days
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Practice Test
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
To take the examination you must have taken the AgileSHIFT training course.
- Exam Language: English
- Exam Duration: 45 mins
- No. of Questions: 33 Questions
- Passing Criteria: 60% (score at least 20 out of 33 questions correct)
- Closed book
- Course Introduction
- Nature of Change
- The Disruptors
- The Difference between Agile and agility
- Enterprises agility
- An overview of AgileSHIFT
- The AgileSHIFT framework
- Enabling agile ways of working across the organization
- Organizational strategic alignment
- AgileSHIFT principles
- AgileSHIFT practices
- AgileSHIFT roles
- AgileSHIFT workflow
- An AgileSHIFT iteration
- AgileSHIFT tools and techniques
No, there is no prerequisites for this course.
Yes, it is accredited from PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos.
The exams are available in both paper & computer based.
Exam results will be announced within 2 business days after the candidate’s answers are officially submitted to us by the exam supervisor. In case you have received an email from PeopleCert informing you that there are pending actions from your side, please make sure that you complete the actions for the exam results to be issued.
Yes, you can get your hard copy Certificate. You need to order your hard copies through the PeopleCert Account with standard or courier delivery.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, and other additional references in our LMS.
No, but you have the option to add exam voucher to your registration.
Passing Criteria is 60%
Yes, you can retake it. PeopleCert offers the Take2exam re-sit service at an affordable price.
You can purchase it along with the exam.
- If you succeeded, TAKE2 fees is nonrefundable.
- If you failed, you could take another chance using TAKE2.
The dispatch and delivery times are below:
Standard Delivery (dispatched within 3-5 business days)
- 4-6 weeks - Europe
- 6-8 weeks - Rest of the world (exc. Europe)
Courier Delivery (dispatched within 1-2 business days)
- Delivered in up to 5 business days
Bakkah has an array of certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience