CCBA® Certification Training Course - Certification of Capability in Business Analysis
Earning this Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®), recognizes your ability to take on larger and more complex project responsibilities.
The Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA®) course covers the basic skills needed by business analyst professionals.
The CCBA course provides valuable tips and techniques to help students prepare, study, and assess their personal readiness.
15 Oct 2023
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
15 Oct 2023 - 23 Oct 2023 (Except Fri & Sat)
7:00 PM- 10:00 PM(KSA)
31 Dec 2023 - 8 Jan 2024 (Except Fri & Sat)
7:00 PM- 10:00 PM(KSA)
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
- CCBA Overview
- Introduction to BABOK Guide V3
- BABOK Guide Key Concepts
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
By attending this course, you will fulfill the CCBA exam requirements.
You will see the exam results immediately after you submit the exam. A confirmation of your exam score will also be emailed by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) within two business days.
The CCBA exam is administered via the computer-based exam at dedicated Prometric exam centers.
According to the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), the CCBA Code of Conduct is a number of responsibilities that you must read and agree to before applying in order to be able to pursue your application.
Yes, it is IIBA accredited.
You need to obtain two reference letters from a professional manager or client (internal or external) or from a CBAP® recipient.
The BABOK Directory organizes business analysis tasks into 6 knowledge areas. Each task describes the typical knowledge, skills, deliverables, and techniques that a business analyst needs to be able to perform these tasks efficiently. The knowledge areas of the BABOK Handbook are:
- Business planning and analysis
- Life cycle management requirements
- Strategy analysis
- Requirements analysis and design definition
- Evaluate the solution
The course is currently available online only. We will be launching the self-study soon.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are