ITIL 4® Drive Stakeholder Value
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value provides guidance on establishing, maintaining, and developing effective service relationships. It leads organizations on a service journey in their service provider and consumer roles, supporting effective interaction and communication. The ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidates practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern, IT-enabled services, teams, and workflows.
The ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) aims to guide stakeholders through the principles and practices of co-creating value through services.
The ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value examination is intended to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of ITIL 4 to all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners
ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Effectively manage stakeholders and target them with the right service offerings and value propositions
- Ensure that value co-creation is the goal for all value streams
- Establish consumers and producers as multi-dependent, ensuring that value is always mutually agreed, and requirements are prioritized
- Keep customers front-of-mind and adopt a service mindset
- Integrate Human Centred Design, Customer Experience (CX), User Experience (UX) design, and customer journey mapping to deliver services that delight
- Build trusted relationships with stakeholders and develop effective and timely communications
- This specialist module is for IT professionals who are responsible for managing and interfacing with stakeholders, and fostering relationships to gain value realization.
- DSV is beneficial to those who design or manage customer journeys and experiences, and manage customer demands and expectations.
- 5 Days
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Practice Test
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management OR ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate
- Training through an Accredited Training Organisation
- Single/ Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam duration: 90 minutes
- No. of question: 40 questions
- Pass Score: 70% (get 28 questions correct)
- Closed book
- Service Relationship
- Customer Journey
- Concept of the customer journey
- Designing and improving customer journeys
- Targeting Markets
- Understanding markets
- Understanding service providers and their offers
- Understanding service consumers and their needs
- Managing Suppliers and partners
- Building service relationship
- Understanding service relationships types
- Communicating and collaboration
- Selling and obtaining service offerings
- Designing service offerings and user experiences
- Specifying and managing customer requirements
- Managing demand and opportunities
- Negotiating and agreeing service
- Agreeing and planning value co-creation
- Offboarding customers and users
- Elevating mutual capabilities
- Enbaling users for service
- Providing user engagement and delivery channels
- Relating with users and fostering relationships
- Planning onboarding
- Nurturing user communities
- Ongoing service interactions
- Fostering a service mindset
- Realizing value for the service provider
- Evaluating value realization and improving customer journey
- Assessing and reporting value realization
- Tracking value realization
- Realizing value in different settings
- Relationship Management Practice
- Supplier Management Practice
- Business Analysis Practice
- Service Level Management Practice
- Service Catalog Management Practice
- Service Desk Practice
- Service Request Management Practice
- Portfolio Management Practice
There is no prerequisites to apply for this course.
Currently, it is available in online only.
There are 40 questions, each worth 1 mark. You need to get 28 questions correct (70%) to pass the exam (28 marks).
Bakkah has an array of certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience