ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value course provides guidance on establishing, maintaining, and developing effective service relationships. This ITIL 4 DSV course leads organizations on a service journey in their service provider and consumer roles, supporting effective interaction and communication.
The ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value qualification is one of the prerequisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidates practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern, IT-enabled services, teams, and workflows.
10 Dec 2023
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
10 Dec 2023 - 14 Dec 2023 (Sun - Thu)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
- Service Relationship
- Customer Journey
- Concept of the customer journey
- Designing and improving customer journeys
- Targeting Markets
- Understanding markets
- Understanding service providers and their offers
- Understanding service consumers and their needs
- Managing Suppliers and partners
- Building service relationship
- Understanding service relationships types
- Communicating and collaboration
- Selling and obtaining service offerings
- Designing service offerings and user experiences
- Specifying and managing customer requirements
- Managing demand and opportunities
- Negotiating and agreeing service
- Agreeing and planning value co-creation
- Offboarding customers and users
- Elevating mutual capabilities
- Enbaling users for service
- Providing user engagement and delivery channels
- Relating with users and fostering relationships
- Planning onboarding
- Nurturing user communities
- Ongoing service interactions
- Fostering a service mindset
- Realizing value for the service provider
- Evaluating value realization and improving customer journey
- Assessing and reporting value realization
- Tracking value realization
- Realizing value in different settings
- Relationship Management Practice
- Supplier Management Practice
- Business Analysis Practice
- Service Level Management Practice
- Service Catalog Management Practice
- Service Desk Practice
- Service Request Management Practice
- Portfolio Management Practice
There is no prerequisites to apply for this course.
Currently, it is available in online only.
There are 40 questions, each worth 1 mark. You need to get 28 questions correct (70%) to pass the exam (28 marks).
Bakkah has an array of certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
Yes. All candidates who acquired PeopleCert’s certifications will need to renew them within three years of their original certificate dates.
Please check the examples listed below:
- If certified before 30 June 2020: your certification will be valid until 1 July 2023 to renew your certificate, regardless of the original acquired date.
- If certified after June 2020: your certification(s) shall be renewed within 3 years of the original acquired date.
From 15 January 2023, you have renewal paths available as listed below:
- Retake the same exam: you can renew your certification by re-taking your original exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications: you can renew your certification by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product package before the renewal date.
Please note that candidates who do not renew their certifications will still be included on the Successful Candidates Register (SCR) and the Candidate Verification Service (CVS).
However, a note will be added to their record to indicate that their certification needs to be renewed to align with current certification requirements.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are