Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training Course
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course is an introduction to Lean Six Sigma. The management approach of Lean Six Sigma focuses on providing value to customers, improving efficiency, eliminating waste, and reducing cycle time.
LSSYB is a blend of both concepts; lean and six sigma. The lean six sigma yellow belt training course also helps you increase work efficiency while achieving customer and employee satisfaction.
Yellow belt training focuses on running small process improvement projects using the DMAIC approach; Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control.
24 Dec 2023
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
24 Dec 2023 - 27 Dec 2023 (Sun - Wed)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
11 Feb 2024 - 14 Feb 2024 (Sun - Wed)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
Skills & Competencies
- The Basics of Six Sigma
- The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Project Charter
- The Lean Enterprise
- Process Definition
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Lean Controls
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Control Charts
- Six Sigma Control Plans
No, there are no prerequisites neither for the course, nor the exam.
Yes, it’s accredited from PeopleCert on behalf of the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC).
Yes, both online and self-study are available.
No, but you have the option to add exam voucher to your registration.
English, French, and Latin Spanish
Exam results will be announced within 2 business days after the candidate’s answers are officially submitted to us by the exam supervisor. In case you have received an email from PeopleCert informing you that there are pending actions from your side, please make sure that you complete the actions for the exam results to be issued.
- Yes, you can retake it. PeopleCert offers the Take2exam re-sit service at an affordable price
- You can purchase it along with the exam.
- If you succeeded, TAKE2 fees is nonrefundable.
- If you failed, you could take another chance using TAKE2
Rescheduling an online exam up to 48 hours before its start time is free. For more details about exam scheduling and rescheduling, please review PeopleCert's FAQs.
There is a recertification for LSSYB and it's valid for 3 years.
Yes, you can get your hard copy Certificate. You need to order your hard copies through the PeopleCert Account with standard or courier delivery.
The dispatch and delivery times are below:
Standard Delivery (dispatched within 3-5 business days)
- 4-6 weeks - Europe
- 6-8 weeks - Rest of the world (exc. Europe)
Courier Delivery (dispatched within 1-2 business days)
- Delivered in up to 5 business days.
Yes, and you can access your digital badge in your PeopleCert Account. All you have to do is log in and select the My Badges designated area. There, you can review it, share it, download it, add it to your social media accounts (Linkedin, Facebook) and your email signature.
Bakkah has an array of qualified and certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
Yes. All candidates who acquired PeopleCert’s certifications will need to renew them within three years of their original certificate dates.
Please check the examples listed below:
- If certified before 30 June 2020: your certification will be valid until 1 July 2023 to renew your certificate, regardless of the original acquired date.
- If certified after June 2020: your certification(s) shall be renewed within 3 years of the original acquired date.
From 15 January 2023, you have renewal paths available as listed below:
- Retake the same exam: you can renew your certification by re-taking your original exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications: you can renew your certification by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product package before the renewal date.
Please note that candidates who do not renew their certifications will still be included on the Successful Candidates Register (SCR) and the Candidate Verification Service (CVS).
However, a note will be added to their record to indicate that their certification needs to be renewed to align with current certification requirements.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are