CSCP Certification Training Course - Certified Supply Chain Professional
The ASCM Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices, and standards for those in the supply chain.
You gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors, and customers located around the world.
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
- Introduction to Supply chains
- Demand Analysis and Patterns
- Demand Management
- Supply and Demand Alignment
- Supply Chain Design and Optimization
- End-to-End Connectivity and Visibility
- Supply Chain Metrics and Reports
- Aligning Sourcing to Demand
- Category Strategy for Sourcing
- Product Design Influence
- Supplier Selection, Contracting, and Use
- Planning Operations
- Capacity and Production Actitivity Control
- Performance and Continuous Improvement
Yes, available as online-proctored (OLP).
Yes, Candidates must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Hold a conferred bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Hold an APICS CPIM, APICS CIRM, APICS CSCP, APICS SCOR-P, APICS CLTD, APICS CTL, APICS CPIM-F, APICS CLTD-F, APICS CSCP-F, C.P.M., CPSM or CSM designation.
- Possess at least three years of related business experience.
24 Hours, Notification will be sent via email to qualified candidates within 24hours of completing the exam with detailed instructions on how to obtain their certificate.
The pass score range is 300 – 350.
Candidates who fail an APICS exam must wait 14 full days before retaking the same exam. Candidates may test on the 15th day following their last exam (the day of the exam does not count toward to the 14 days). There are no exceptions to this policy.
Yes, Once an exam authorization is scheduled, appointments can only be rescheduled and cannot be canceled. Candidates need to reschedule their exam appointment can make modifications directly in their MY ACCOUNT under the Exam Authorization and Credits section or by calling PearsonVUE directly. There is a non-refundable USD $45 rescheduling fee. Candidates must reschedule more than 24 hours before their scheduled exam appointment. If the candidate does not sit for the test, the exam fees are forfeit. ASCM does not accept reschedule requests.
Candidates who have obtained an APICS license qualify for certification. An email notification will be sent to eligible candidates within 24 hours of completing the exam with detailed instructions on how to obtain their certificates. Candidates can choose one of the two delivery options in my account:
- Download an electronic certificate without fees and print it locally.
- Request a printed certificate. The first certificate to be requested is free (and may require shipping fees).
Depending on the shipping method chosen by the filter.
Yes, the electronic certificate can be downloaded without fees and printed locally.
All Bakkah trainers are certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Yes. To preserve the integrity and value of APICS certification programs, all designees must meet certification maintenance requirements. The APICS certification maintenance program allows designees to acquire ongoing knowledge in their field and demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning through professional development activities. Go to apics.org/maintenance for specific maintenance requirements.
Yes, you can request a printed certificate. The first certificate to be requested is free (and may require shipping fees), depending on the shipping method the candidate chooses.
The course is currently available online only. We will be launching the self-study soon.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are