CSCP – Certified Supply Chain Professional Course
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification program is recognized worldwide as the premier supply chain management education and certification program. The APICS CSCP program takes a broad view of operations, extending beyond internal operations to encompass the entire supply chain—from supplier, through the company, to the end consumer.
2,397 USD 4,237 USD 43 % off
1 week from nowRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
Online Training Schedule
2,397 USD 4,237 USD 43 % off
30 May 2021 - 17 Jun 2021
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Except Friday & Saturday
29 Aug 2021 - 16 Sep 2021
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Except Friday & Saturday
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification program is recognized worldwide as the premier supply chain management education and certification program. The APICS CSCP program takes a broad view of operations, extending beyond internal operations to encompass the entire supply chain—from supplier, through the company, to the end consumer. The program provides professionals with the knowledge necessary to understand and manage the integration and coordination of end-to-end supply chain activities.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Senior Consultant
- Project Manager
- Materials Manager
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Logistics Manager
- Operations Manager
To be eligible to take the APICS CSCP exam, you must have at least one of the following:
- hold a conferred bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- hold an APICS CPIM, APICS CIRM, APICS CSCP, APICS SCOR-P, APICS CLTD, APICS CTL, APICS CPIM-F, APICS
CLTD-F, APICS CSCP-F, C.P.M., CPSM or CSM designation
- possess at least three years of related business experience
- 15 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
Exam content is developed according to the test outline included in the CSCP Exam Content Manual and industry validated by global subject matter experts. Exam questions are monitored through a rigorous psychometric calibration and cross-referenced to industry-approved source material.
- Prior to taking the CLTD exam, candidate must submit an eligibility application at apics.org/eligibility two weeks prior to the day you register for the exam.
- Candidates will receive immediate status notification upon submission of application.
- Supply Chain Design – 23%
- Supply Chain Planning and Execution – 43%
- Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices – 34%
- Multiple Choice Questions
- 150 Questions – 130 Operational and 20 Pretest (Pretest questions do not contribute to the total score but are necessary for research purposes and are randomly distributed among the scored items and are used for statistical purposes only. Candidates should answer all exam questions).
- 3.5 Hours duration
- Computer-based Testing (CBT) – Pearson VUE
- Open Book – English-native language translation books are the only written materials candidates may bring into the exam room.*These books should contain only the literal translation of English words and should not include a description of the meaning of the word.
- Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Design the Supply Chain
- Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Manage Reverse Logistics including Return, Recall, and End to Life
- Measure, Analyze, and Improve the Supply Chain
- Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
Yes, Candidates must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Hold a conferred bachelor’s degree or equivalent or;
- Hold an APICS CPIM, APICS CIRM, APICS CSCP, APICS SCOR-P, APICS CLTD, APICS CTL, APICS CPIM-F, APICS CLTD-F, APICS CSCP-F, C.P.M., CPSM or CSM designation or
- Possess at least three years of related business experience.
The course is currently available online only. We will be launching the self-study soon.
All Bakkah trainers are certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Candidates must obtain eligibility by completing the CSCP online eligibility application prior to purchasing their exam.
Yes, available as online-proctored (OLP).
24 Hours, Notification will be sent via email to qualified candidates within 24hours of completing the exam with detailed instructions on how to obtain their certificate.
The pass score range is 300 – 350.
Candidates who fail an APICS exam must wait 14 full days before retaking the same exam. Candidates may test on the 15th day following their last exam (the day of the exam does not count toward to the 14 days). There are no exceptions to this policy.
Yes, Once an exam authorization is scheduled, appointments can only be rescheduled and cannot be canceled. Candidates need to reschedule their exam appointment can make modifications directly in their MY ACCOUNT under the Exam Authorization and Credits section or by calling PearsonVUE directly. There is a non-refundable USD $45 rescheduling fee. Candidates must reschedule more than 24 hours before their scheduled exam appointment. If the candidate does not sit for the test, the exam fees are forfeit. ASCM does not accept reschedule requests.
Yes. To preserve the integrity and value of APICS certification programs, all designees must meet certification maintenance requirements. The APICS certification maintenance program allows designees to acquire ongoing knowledge in their field and demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning through professional development activities. Go to apics.org/maintenance for specific maintenance requirements.
Yes, you can request a printed certificate. The first certificate to be requested is free (and may require shipping fees), depending on the shipping method the candidate chooses.
Candidates who have obtained an APICS license qualify for certification. An email notification will be sent to eligible candidates within 24 hours of completing the exam with detailed instructions on how to obtain their certificates. Candidates can choose one of the two delivery options in my account:
- Download an electronic certificate without fees and print it locally.
- Request a printed certificate. The first certificate to be requested is free (and may require shipping fees).
Depending on the shipping method chosen by the filter.
Yes, the electronic certificate can be downloaded without fees and printed locally.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience