CSCP – Certified Supply Chain Professional Course
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards for those in supply chain. You gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors and customers located around the world.
2,575.8 USD 4,293 USD 40 % off
2 months agoRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program demonstrates knowledge of the essential technology, concepts and strategies of supply chain management and enterprise resources planning.
After earning your CSCP you will be able to:
- Help your company reach its ideal supply chain state
- Use data to link production, distribution, purchasing and service
- Reduce waste in supply chains
- Identify and classify supply chain risk and develop risk response plans
- Improve communications throughout the supply chain
If you do any of the following tasks, CSCP is right for you:
- Supply chain strategy or design
- Supply chain technology selection, setup, maintenance or use
- Demand planning and management
- Customer relationship management
- Supplier relationship management
- Supply chain wide inventory management
- Managing reverse logistics
- Managing supply chain risk
- Supply chain change management
- Supply chain improvement and best practices
- Supply chain financial management
- Digital and printed books
- Online tools, quizzes, test and learning activities
- Tests with immediate feedback
- Practice Exams
- Online Resource Center
- Exam Content Manual (ECM)
Exam & Certification
To be eligible to take the APICS CSCP exam, you must have at least one of the following:
- Three years of business experience
- A bachelor’s degree or an international equivalent
- An active CPIM, CPIM-F, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CPSM, CTL or CLTD certification
- 150 questions (130 operational and 20 pretest)
- 3.5 hours duration
- Score range is from 200-350 (passing score is 300 points or higher)
Visit PearsonVUE for more information on testing.
To earn a CSCP designation, you must pass one comprehensive exam.
- Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Design the Supply Chain
- Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Manage Reverse Logistics including Return, Recall, and End to Life
- Measure, Analyze, and Improve the Supply Chain
- Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
Yes, Candidates must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Hold a conferred bachelor’s degree or equivalent or;
- Hold an APICS CPIM, APICS CIRM, APICS CSCP, APICS SCOR-P, APICS CLTD, APICS CTL, APICS CPIM-F, APICS CLTD-F, APICS CSCP-F, C.P.M., CPSM or CSM designation or
- Possess at least three years of related business experience.
The course is currently available online only. We will be launching the self-study soon.
All Bakkah trainers are certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Candidates must obtain eligibility by completing the CSCP online eligibility application prior to purchasing their exam.
Yes, available as online-proctored (OLP).
24 Hours, Notification will be sent via email to qualified candidates within 24hours of completing the exam with detailed instructions on how to obtain their certificate.
The pass score range is 300 – 350.
Candidates who fail an APICS exam must wait 14 full days before retaking the same exam. Candidates may test on the 15th day following their last exam (the day of the exam does not count toward to the 14 days). There are no exceptions to this policy.
Yes, Once an exam authorization is scheduled, appointments can only be rescheduled and cannot be canceled. Candidates need to reschedule their exam appointment can make modifications directly in their MY ACCOUNT under the Exam Authorization and Credits section or by calling PearsonVUE directly. There is a non-refundable USD $45 rescheduling fee. Candidates must reschedule more than 24 hours before their scheduled exam appointment. If the candidate does not sit for the test, the exam fees are forfeit. ASCM does not accept reschedule requests.
Yes. To preserve the integrity and value of APICS certification programs, all designees must meet certification maintenance requirements. The APICS certification maintenance program allows designees to acquire ongoing knowledge in their field and demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning through professional development activities. Go to apics.org/maintenance for specific maintenance requirements.
Yes, you can request a printed certificate. The first certificate to be requested is free (and may require shipping fees), depending on the shipping method the candidate chooses.
Candidates who have obtained an APICS license qualify for certification. An email notification will be sent to eligible candidates within 24 hours of completing the exam with detailed instructions on how to obtain their certificates. Candidates can choose one of the two delivery options in my account:
- Download an electronic certificate without fees and print it locally.
- Request a printed certificate. The first certificate to be requested is free (and may require shipping fees).
Depending on the shipping method chosen by the filter.
Yes, the electronic certificate can be downloaded without fees and printed locally.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience