MoP® Certification Training Course - Management of Portfolios Principles, Practices, and Procedures
The Management of Portfolios MoP® certification training course is a professional certificate for portfolio management (Principles, Practices, and Procedures).
The MoP course provides advice & examples of how to apply principles, practices, and techniques that help optimize an organization’s investment in change alongside its Business as Usual (BAU) work.
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
- Introduction about portfolio management
- Portfolio management definitions
- The portfolio management model
- The benefits of portfolio management
- Portfolio management misconceptions
- Portfolio management and strategic and business planning
- Portfolio management and budgeting and resource allocation
- Portfolio management and program and project management
- Portfolio management and performance management
- Portfolio management and corporate governance
- Portfolio management and corporate functions
- Introducing the portfolio management principles
- Portfolio management principle 1: senior management commitment
- Portfolio management principle 2: governance alignment
- Portfolio management principle 3: strategy alignment
- Portfolio management principle 4: portfolio office
- Portfolio management principle 5: energized change culture
- Introduction to the portfolio management cycles
- Why do organizations implement portfolio management?
- If there is no defined start, how should portfolio management be implemented?
- Planned vs Ad-hoc Approaches
- How is progress sustained?
- Why do organizational energy link the portfolio management cycles?
- portfolio management cycles
- Portfolio definition cycle
- Portfolio delivery cycle
- Portfolio management practice 1: understand
- Portfolio management practice 2: categorize
- Portfolio management practice 3: prioritize
- Portfolio management practice 4: balance
- Portfolio management practice 5: plan
- Portfolio management practice 6: management control
- Portfolio management practice 7: benefits management
- Portfolio management practice 8: financial management
- Portfolio management practice 9: risk management
- Portfolio management practice 10: stakeholder engagement
- Portfolio management practice 11: organizational governance
- Portfolio management practice 12: resource management
No, there is no prerequisites for this course.
Yes, it is accredited from PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos.
This course is available only for online.
- Foundation: 40 minutes duration
- Practitioner: 3 Hours
Exam results will be announced within 2 business days after the candidate’s answers are officially submitted to us by the exam supervisor. In case you have received an email from PeopleCert informing you that there are pending actions from your side, please make sure that you complete the actions for the exam results to be issued.
Passing Criteria is 50%.
Yes, you can retake it. PeopleCert offers the Take2exam re-sit service at an affordable price
- You can purchase it along with the exam.
- If you succeeded, TAKE2 fees is nonrefundable.
- If you failed, you could take another chance using TAKE2.
Rescheduling an online exam up to 48 hours before its start time is free. For more details about exam scheduling and rescheduling, please review PeopleCert's FAQs.
Yes, you can get your hard copy Certificate. You need to order your hard copies through the PeopleCert Account with standard or courier delivery.
The dispatch and delivery times are below:
Standard Delivery (dispatched within 3-5 business days)
- 4-6 weeks - Europe
- 6-8 weeks - Rest of the world (exc. Europe)
Courier Delivery (dispatched within 1-2 business days)
- Delivered in up to 5 business days
Bakkah has an array of certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
Yes. All candidates who acquired PeopleCert’s certifications will need to renew them within three years of their original certificate dates.
Please check the examples listed below:
- If certified before 30 June 2020: your certification will be valid until 1 July 2023 to renew your certificate, regardless of the original acquired date.
- If certified after June 2020: your certification(s) shall be renewed within 3 years of the original acquired date.
From 15 January 2023, you have renewal paths available as listed below:
- Retake the same exam: you can renew your certification by re-taking your original exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications: you can renew your certification by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product package before the renewal date.
Please note that candidates who do not renew their certifications will still be included on the Successful Candidates Register (SCR) and the Candidate Verification Service (CVS).
However, a note will be added to their record to indicate that their certification needs to be renewed to align with current certification requirements.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are