CLTD Certification Training Course - Certified in Logistics, Transportation & Distribution
The Certified in Logistics, Transportation, and Distribution (CLTD) designation provides in-depth knowledge of how to streamline logistics, transportation, and distribution, including order, distribution, and warehouse management.
5 May 2024
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
5 May 2024 - 12 May 2024 (Sun - Sun)
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
6 Oct 2024 - 13 Oct 2024 (Sun - Sun)
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
- Logistics Fundamentals
- Logistics Strategy within the Supply Chain
- Facilities Planning
- Distribution Network Design
- Risk Management
- Reverse Logistics
- Balance demand management with LTD capacity (long, medium, short-term)
- Translating Demand into Capacity Planning
- Demand Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Order Management
- Inventory Management in Logistics
- Inventory Management Methods
- Inventory Control, Strategy, and Policy
- Warehouse Strategy, Ownership Types and Roles
- Warehouse Processes, Layout and Automation
- Material Handling and Packaging
- Transportation Fundamentals
- Modes of Transportation and Selection Considerations
- Transportation Management
- Infrastructure and System
- Customs Clearing and Documentation
Yes, Candidates must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Hold a conferred bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Hold an APICS CPIM, APICS CIRM, APICS CSCP, APICS SCOR-P, APICS CLTD, APICS CTL, APICS CPIM-F, APICS CLTD-F, APICS CSCP-F, C.P.M., CPSM or CSM designation.
- Possess at least three years of related business experience.
Yes, available in Online.
24 Hours, Notification will be sent via email to qualified candidates within 24hours of completing the exam with detailed instructions on how to obtain their certificate.
Committee through a psychometrically-valid standard setting process. During this process, a task force of subject matter experts discusses the minimum level of competence that is required for passing the examination and obtaining the credential. After evaluating and analyzing the difficulty of each question, as well as the specific knowledge, skills and abilities that qualified practitioners possess, a raw cut score, or the passing score, is set for that particular exam form. This becomes the standard for the program.
Candidates who fail an APICS exam must wait 14 full days before retaking the same exam. Candidates may test on the 15th day following their last exam (the day of the exam does not count toward to the 14 days). There are no exceptions to this policy.
Yes, Once an exam authorization is scheduled, appointments can only be rescheduled and cannot be canceled. Candidates need to reschedule their exam appointment can make modifications directly in their MY ACCOUNT under the Exam Authorization and Credits section or by calling PearsonVUE directly. There is a non-refundable USD $45 rescheduling fee. Candidates must reschedule more than 24 hours before their scheduled exam appointment. If the candidate does not sit for the test, the exam fees are forfeit. ASCM does not accept reschedule requests.
Candidates who have obtained the APICS mandate are eligible for certification. Eligible candidates will be sent an email notification within 24 hours of completing the exam along with detailed instructions on how to obtain their certificates. Candidates can choose one of the two delivery options in my account:
- Download an electronic certificate without fees and print it locally.
- Request a printed certificate. The first certificate to be requested is free (and may require shipping fees).
Depending on the shipping method chosen by the filter.
Yes, the electronic certificate can be downloaded without fees and printed locally.
All Bakkah trainers are certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Yes. To preserve the integrity and value of APICS certification programs, all designees must meet certification maintenance requirements. The APICS certification maintenance program allows designees to acquire ongoing knowledge in their field and demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning through professional development activities. Go to apics.org/maintenance for specific maintenance requirements.
Yes, you can request a printed certificate. The first certificate to be requested is free (and may require shipping fees) depending on the shipping method chosen by the candidate.
The course is currently available online only. We will be launching the self-study option shortly.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are