CBAP® Certification Training Course - Certified Business Analysis Professional
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) is a certification credential offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
CBAP® course is the advanced certification in business analysis. It is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis experience.
4 Feb 2024
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
4 Feb 2024 - 13 Feb 2024 (Sun - Tue)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
- CBAP Overview
- Introduction to BABOK Guide V3
- BABOK Guide Key Concepts
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Solution Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioral Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Tools & Technology
- Business Intelligence
- Information Technology
- Business Architecture
- Business Process Management
- Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria
- Backlog Management
- Balanced Scorecard
- Benchmarking and Market Analysis
- Business Capability Analysis
- Business Cases
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Rules Analysis
- Collaborative Games
- Concept Modelling
- Data Dictionary
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Data Mining
- Decision Analysis
- Data Modelling
- Decision Modelling
- Document Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Focus Groups
- Functional Decomposition
- Interface Analysis
- Item Tracking
- Lessons Learned
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Mind Mapping
- Non-Functional Requirements Analysis
- Organizational Modelling
- Process Analysis
- Process Modelling
- Risks Analysis and Management
- Roles and Permission Matrix
- Root Cause Analysis
- Scope Modelling
- Sequence Diagrams
- Stakeholder List, Map, or Personas
- State Modelling
- Survey or Questionnaires
- SWOT Analysis
- Use Cases and Scenarios
- User Stories
- Vendor Assessment
There are no prerequisites for this course, but there is eligibility take the exam.
- Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work experience in the last 10 years.
- Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years.
Yes, by International Institute of Business Analysis.
Yes, both online and self-study are available.
English and Japanese.
You will see your exam results immediately after you submit your exam. Confirmation of your exam result will also be emailed to you by IIBA within 2 business days.
IIBA does not provide scores or scoring percentages for any of their certification exams. Performance indicators are provided to help candidates target either their preparation for an exam retake or, their plans to improve performance on the job. They are intended for the candidates’ support not for comparison with other candidates.
You must wait for IIBA to receive your exam result from the testing provider and upload it to your IIBA profile before you can pay and schedule your rewrite exam. This may take up to 24 hours from your exam day. As soon as your score is uploaded into your IIBA profile account, you will receive an e-mail from IIBA instructing you on your next steps to pay the exam rewrite fee and to schedule your rewrite of the exam. To schedule your rewrite, you are required to pay the rewrite fee to IIBA first.
Refer PSI FAQs in the Official Website for details.
No, you can easily print a high-quality PDF of your certificate from the Digital Certificate Badges.
From your exam date, it can take up to 1 business day for IIBA to process your result from the testing provider. Once this is done, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from IIBA.
Bakkah has an array of certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are