CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning and Development
Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning and Development course helps you to expand your knowledge of L&D with a combination of core units and specialist areas and get an individual plan for your self-development.
Online Training Schedule
6,637 USD 7,054 USD 5 % off
20 Sep 2021 - 6 Dec 2021
Session 1: 9/20/2021 From 06:00PM - 09:00PM
Session 2: 11/1/2021 From 06:00PM - 09:00PM
Session 3: 12/6/2021 From 06:00PM - 09:00PM
- Increase your knowledge in Learning and Development design, self-directed and social learning, and personalised and performance-focused learning
- Create a culture of continuous growth, using blended-learning approaches to shape organisations and individuals
- L&D Business Partner or Manager
- L&D Consultant
- Organisation Design Specialist
- Organisational Development Business Partner
- Employee Experience Manager
- L&D Designer
Prospective candidates must demonstrate a high standard of both spoken and written English to register onto a CIPD qualification and must have undertaken an approved assessment in the last two years.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Advanced level programmes – a score of 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each category.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) internet based test
- Advanced level programmes – a score of 90 overall with a minimum of 19 in each category.
- Pearsons Test of English
- Advanced level programmes – a score of 60 overall with a minimum of 54 in each category
- Cambridge proficiency or advanced tests Grade C or above or equivalent.
This Associate Certificate typically takes 12-18 months to complete.
- Recorded Induction Session: Includes a programme overview and an induction to the VLE
- Role of Adviser: Eight 1:1 sessions with personal adviser, dates confirmed between candidate and adviser
- Two progress Q+A webinars (live): An opportunity to ask questions about any aspect of your study alongside peers
- Recorded content to view on VLE for core units, covering key aspects
- Assessments are submitted after delivery of all webinars and by the end of 6 months from programme commencement date
Exam & Certification
Based on the assignment evaluation, you’ll be awarded the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning and Development.
Induction & CIPD Profession Map
Key influences on business environment, analysis tools, organisational goals and vision. Workplace culture, types of organisations, assessment of skills and capabilities. Managing change in organisations, role of people professionals within change.
Importance of using data, different types of data. Creating value and role of people professionals. Core ethics and principles guiding goals and strategic practices. Social media and working practices.
Ethical principles, compliance to law and regulations. Working in a team, managing conflict, problem solving. Personal and professional integrity. Reflecting on personal development needs and continuous professional development.
English language proficiency is required to pass this qualification successfully.
Yes, by Watson Martin that is accredited from CIPD.
This programme is delivered in Workshops and Online Methods.
Watson Martin has an array of expert advisers with several years in teaching.
There is no exam for this qualification, only assignments for every unit of your programme.
Registration, Assessments, Webinars & Workshops, Access to Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
Membership fees are excluded.
Qualification and membership certificates will take up to six weeks to process once Watson Martin submits them.
Any reschedule/cancellation request must be communicated clearly with one of our representatives ahead of time following our Terms and Conditions.
CIPD qualification is valid for life, but you have the option to renew your CIPD membership to benefit from their services.
Once you are notified about your results, a certificate of completion will be processed to be sent out to you.
You’ll receive a digital membership card if you are a CIPD member.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience