COBIT ®5 Foundation Course
COBIT®5 Foundation is a globally adopted business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. COBIT 5 helps maximize the value of information by incorporating the latest thinking in enterprise governance and management techniques and provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools, and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems.
445 USDRegister Now
This course includes:
- Online Training
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
Obtaining the Foundation qualification will show that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the COBIT 5 guidance. COBIT 5 helps enterprises of all sizes:
- Maintain high-quality information to support business decisions.
- Achieve strategic goals and realize business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT.
- Achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology.
- Maintain IT-related risk at an acceptable level.
- Optimize the cost of IT services and technology.
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements, and policies.
COBIT 5 is aimed at organizations of all sizes and all sectors. It is ideal for professionals involved in assurance, security, risk, privacy/compliance, and business leaders and stakeholders involved in or affected by governance and management of information and IT systems, such as:
- IT Manager
- IT Quality Professionals
- IT Auditors
- IT Consultants
- IT Developers
- IT Operational Management
- ΙT Business Leadership Management
- Managers in IT Service providing firms
- 4 Days
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Practice Test
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
- 30+ Learning units to cover over 21 credit hrs
- 20+ micro-learning modules that include videos, audio, graphics, interactivity, and gamification
- Pre-reading files
- 7 untimed assessments including pre-tests, check your knowledge
- 1 Timed assessment: A simulation of the actual exam
- Additional references
Exam & Certification
There are no mandatory prerequisites; however, work experience in governance, process improvement or IT services is recommended.
- Multiple Choice Examination Questions
- 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available): 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
- The business case for COBIT 5
- The key differences between COBIT 4.1 and COBIT 5
- Principle 1: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Principle 2: Covering the Enterprise End to End
- Principle 3: Applying a Single Integrated Framework
- Principle 4: Enabling a Holistic Approach
- Principle 5: Separating Governance From Management
- Enabler 1: Principles, Policies, and Frameworks
- Enabler 2: Processes
- Enabler 3: Organizational Structures
- Enabler 4: Culture, Ethics and Behavior
- Enabler 5: Information
- Enabler 6: Services, Infrastructure, and Applications
- Enabler 7: People, Skills, and Competencies
- Introduction to Implementation
- Phase 1: What are the Drivers?
- Phase 2: Where are we now?
- Phase 3: Where do we want to be?
- Phase 4: What needs to be done?
- Phase 5: How do we get there?
- Phase 6: Did we get there?
- Phase 7: How do we keep the momentum going?
- Essential elements of the model
- Differences between the COBIT 4.1 Maturity Model and the COBIT 5 Process Capability Model
- Performing a capability assessment
Currently, there are no prerequisites to apply for the Certification
Yes, by PeopleCert.
Yes, both the Online and Self Study option is available.
All Bakkah trainers are certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Currently, there are no prerequisites to apply for the course.
Yes, available in Online.
Exams are available in English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese and Latin Spanish.
Provisional results are available immediately after you finish the exam and official results are available within 2 business days.
The pass mark is 50%.
You may take the exam as many times as you wish.
Yes, you can reschedule the exam.
Currently, there are no requirements for re-certification.
Hard copy certificates can be purchased by training organizations or by the candidate directly.
The official results of your test are issued within 2 business days from the date of the exam submission. If you pass the exam, along with the official results, you will also receive an electronic certificate. Both the official results and the electronic certificate will be uploaded on your PeopleCert Account.
PeopleCert awards all successful candidates with a digital badge, to showcase their achievements on their Linked-in profile, CV, website, email signature, and networking sites.
Self-study allows you to take the course on your own schedule for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase. You will be provided with structured contact hours and instructor support if needed.
Yes. Our self-study programs are designed to include interactive training modules, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and additional references such as glossary, recommended readings, and more in our LMS.
You will receive an email notification with course access instructions.
Our self-study courses are built on an intuitive platform that utilizes a menu function (Next and Back) functions to allow you to quickly navigate through the course. Courses consist of pre-course reading, training materials, Chapter exercises and additional reference materials. The courses conclude with a final examination.
Yes. Each course includes downloadable reference materials such as, Glossary, Appendix, Case Study, recommended readings, etc.
No. Self-study value lies at conveniently completing the course at your own pace. Meaning that, you can complete a course in one day or take up to one year to complete it. There is no limit as to how many times you can stop and start the course. In fact, you can utilize our user-friendly interface to quickly find the sections of the video you may want to review more than once.
To receive credit for a self-study course, you will need to complete the final examination achieving a score of 70% or higher within one year of purchase.
You can access your certificate in the LMS under MY Certification section.
You have access to the course up to one year at no extra cost. You can take the final exam as many times as necessary to successfully complete the course.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience