COBIT®5 Foundation Certification Training Course
COBIT®5 Foundation certification is a globally adopted business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT.
COBIT 5 training course helps maximize the value of information by incorporating the latest thinking in enterprise governance and management techniques and provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools, and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems.
26 Nov 2023
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
26 Nov 2023 - 29 Nov 2023 (Sun - Wed)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
- The business case for COBIT 5
- The key differences between COBIT 4.1 and COBIT 5
- Principle 1: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Principle 2: Covering the Enterprise End to End
- Principle 3: Applying a Single Integrated Framework
- Principle 4: Enabling a Holistic Approach
- Principle 5: Separating Governance From Management
- Enabler 1: Principles, Policies, and Frameworks
- Enabler 2: Processes
- Enabler 3: Organizational Structures
- Enabler 4: Culture, Ethics and Behavior
- Enabler 5: Information
- Enabler 6: Services, Infrastructure, and Applications
- Enabler 7: People, Skills, and Competencies
- Introduction to Implementation
- Phase 1: What are the Drivers?
- Phase 2: Where are we now?
- Phase 3: Where do we want to be?
- Phase 4: What needs to be done?
- Phase 5: How do we get there?
- Phase 6: Did we get there?
- Phase 7: How do we keep the momentum going?
- Essential elements of the model
- Differences between the COBIT 4.1 Maturity Model and the COBIT 5 Process Capability Model
- Performing a capability assessment
Currently, there are no prerequisites to apply for the Certification
Yes, by PeopleCert.
Yes, both the Online and Self Study option is available.
Exams are available in English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese and Latin Spanish.
Provisional results are available immediately after you finish the exam and official results are available within 2 business days.
The pass mark is 50%.
You may take the exam as many times as you wish.
Yes, you can reschedule the exam.
Hard copy certificates can be purchased by training organizations or by the candidate directly.
The official results of your test are issued within 2 business days from the date of the exam submission. If you pass the exam, along with the official results, you will also receive an electronic certificate. Both the official results and the electronic certificate will be uploaded on your PeopleCert Account.
PeopleCert awards all successful candidates with a digital badge, to showcase their achievements on their Linked-in profile, CV, website, email signature, and networking sites.
All Bakkah trainers are certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Yes. All candidates who acquired PeopleCert’s certifications will need to renew them within three years of their original certificate dates.
Please check the examples listed below:
- If certified before 30 June 2020: your certification will be valid until 1 July 2023 to renew your certificate, regardless of the original acquired date.
- If certified after June 2020: your certification(s) shall be renewed within 3 years of the original acquired date.
From 15 January 2023, you have renewal paths available as listed below:
- Retake the same exam: you can renew your certification by re-taking your original exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications: you can renew your certification by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product package before the renewal date.
Please note that candidates who do not renew their certifications will still be included on the Successful Candidates Register (SCR) and the Candidate Verification Service (CVS).
However, a note will be added to their record to indicate that their certification needs to be renewed to align with current certification requirements.
Yes, available in Online.
Currently, there are no requirements for re-certification.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are