ISO 45001 Foundation OHSMS
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) as specified in ISO 45001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an OHSMS, including OHSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach.
- Understand the elements and operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of an OH&S MS
- Individuals involved and concerned with Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S MS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- 4 Days
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Practice Test
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
The “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
- Domain 2: Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation” credential. For more information about ISO 45001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
- Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- Elements and operations of an OHSMS
- Principal processes
- ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Approaches used for the implementation and management of an OH&S MS
- Methods and techniques
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience