CCMP™ Certification Training - Certified Change Management Professional
The certified change management professional – CCMP certification is a global certificate offered by ACMP®, Association of Change Management Professionals.
CCMP™ Certification Training helps professionals who tend to lead their organizations in transformation periods. The CCMP course empowers you to understand the methodologies and techniques that pave the way to adapt to change management.
CCMP certificate is a bestseller course that tackles change management accreditation according to the ACMP’s industry-leading Standard for Change Management©. So, CCMP helps you to adapt your teams to change and handles their change curves.
4 Feb 2024
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
4 Feb 2024 - 13 Feb 2024 (Sun - Tue)
7:00 - 10:00 PM(KSA)
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
Skills & Competencies
- Change is a Process
- Relationship to Strategic Planning
- Types of Organizational Changes
- Relationship to Project Management
- Organizational Change and Individual Change
- Change Management Roles and Responsibilities
- Organizational Alignment and Change Management
- Define the Change
- Determine Why the Change is Required
- Develop a Clear Vision for the Future State
- Identify Goals, Objectives, and Success Criteria
- Identify Sponsors Accountable for the Change
- Identify Stakeholders Affected by the Change
- Assess the Change Impact
- Assess Alignment of the Change with Organizational Strategic Objectives and Performance Measurement
- Assess External Factors that May Affect Organizational Change
- Assess Organization Culture(s) Related to the Change
- Assess Organizational Capacity for Change
- Assess Organizational Readiness for Change
- Assess Communication Needs, Communication Channels, and Ability to Deliver Key Messages
- Assess Learning Capabilities
- Conduct Change Risks Assessment
- Develop the Communication Strategy
- Develop the Sponsorship Strategy
- Develop the Stakeholder Engagement Strategy
- Develop the Change Impact and Readiness Strategy
- Develop the Learning and Development Strategy
- Develop the Measurement and Benefit Realization Strategy
- Develop the Sustainability Strategy
- Develop a Comprehensive Change Management Plan
- Integrate Change Management and Project Management Plans
- Review and Approve the Change Management Plan in Collaboration with Project Leadership
- Develop Feedback Mechanisms to Monitor Performance to Plan
- Execute, Manage, and Monitor Implementation of the Change Management Plan
- Modify the Change Management Plan as Required
- Evaluate the Outcome Against the Objectives
- Design and Conduct Lessons Learned Evaluation and Provide Results to
- Establish Internal Best Practices
- Gain Approval for Completion, Transfer of Ownership, and Release of resources
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
To be eligible for the CCMP credential, an applicant is required to meet certain education, experience (professional years of experience as a change practitioner) and training requirements.
Education: You need a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Training: You require 21 hours of instructor-led training in change management.
The course is a globally recognized credential established by ACMP®.
Upon completion, exam results are displayed right away at the test center. ACMP will also email you a copy of the results.
Yes, if you do not pass on the first attempt, you may retake the exam up to two additional times within the one-year window. There is a re-examination fee for members and non-members.
Upon approval of your application, you have one year to schedule, take and pass the exam.
Bakkah has an array of certified practitioners with several years of teaching.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are