ITIL® 4 Strategist DPI: Direct, Plan and Improve Course
The ITIL® 4: Direct Plan and Improve course (DPI course) qualifies you to understand the key concepts of aligning team objectives with organization strategy.
The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve course highlights the needed guidance that your company shall apply to cope with expected changes in management.
DPI shows you the way to lead your company within challenging changes and improvement phases, to set a successful direction while planning for it and keep a successful improvement. In the ITIL® strategist DPI course, you will dig deeper into governance, compliance and management concepts.
10 Dec 2023
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
10 Dec 2023 - 14 Dec 2023 (Sun - Thu)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
3 Mar 2024 - 7 Mar 2024 (Sun - Thu)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
Skills & Competencies
- Main Components of ITIL V4 Foundation
- The Guiding principles
- The ITIL management practices
- SVS - The Service Value Chain
- Governance in the SVS
- Continual improvement and it’s Model
- Measurement and Reporting
- Direction, planning, and improvement of the ITIL SVS
- Achieving value in ITIL 4
- Strategy Management and Alignment
- Scope of control
- Governance structures - Decision-making and Roles
- Risk management in direct, plan, and improve
- Decision-making practice in Portfolio management
- Building, communicating, and advocating for a business case
- Direction via governance, risk, and compliance
- Effective controls and Guidelines
- Defining and ensuring compliance
- Basics of assessment and Planning
- Effective assessment
- Basics of and Planning
- Value stream mapping - Introduction and Developing
- Lean and Waste
- Typical mistakes in value stream mapping
- Basics of measurement and reporting
- Key concepts of measurement and reporting
- Four key reasons to measure
- Types of measurements
- Planning and evaluation model
- Balanced scorecard
- Success factors and KPIs
- Measurement and the four dimensions
- Measurement of products and services
- Creating a continual improvement culture
- Continual improvement in organizations
- Continual improvement model
- Visions and Assessment for improvements
- Measurement and reporting in continual improvement
- Effective communication
- Communication principles
- Communication is key for direct, plan, and improve
- Communication methods and media
- Identifying and communicating with stakeholders
- Basics of Organizational change management
- OCM - direction, planning and improvement
- OCM - throughout the service value chain
- Resistance to change
- Adopting the guiding principles
- Centre of excellence for service management
- The four dimensions of service management in the SVS
- Roles and jobs in SVS
- Partners and suppliers in the SVS
- Value streams and processes in the SVS
- Theory of constraints
- Kanban technique for managing work
- Information and technology in the SVS
- Modern Leadership - Servant leadership
- "Using the guiding principles for direction, planning, and improvement"
- End note: The ITIL story
There is no pre-requisite for applying to this course, but for exam ITIL 4 Foundation is a pre-requisite.
Yes, accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos
Exam results will be announced within 2 business days after the candidate’s answers are officially submitted to us by the exam supervisor. In case you have received an email from PeopleCert informing you that there are pending actions from your side, please make sure that you complete the actions for the exam results to be issued.
Passing criteria – 70%
- Yes, you can retake it. PeopleCert offers the Take2exam re-sit service at an affordable price
- You can purchase it along with the exam.
- If you succeeded, TAKE2 fees is nonrefundable.
- If you failed, you could take another chance using TAKE2
Rescheduling an online exam up to 48 hours before its start time is free. For more details about exam scheduling and rescheduling, please review PeopleCert's FAQs.
Yes, you can get your hard copy Certificate. You need to order your hard copies through the PeopleCert Account with standard or courier delivery.
The dispatch and delivery times are below:
Standard Delivery (dispatched within 3-5 business days)
- 4-6 weeks - Europe
- 6-8 weeks - Rest of the world (exc. Europe)
Courier Delivery (dispatched within 1-2 business days)
- Delivered in up to 5 business days
You need to be an My AXELOS subscriber to apply for a digital badge for PRINCE2 certification.
Bakkah has an array of certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
Yes. All candidates who acquired PeopleCert’s certifications will need to renew them within three years of their original certificate dates.
Please check the examples listed below:
- If certified before 30 June 2020: your certification will be valid until 1 July 2023 to renew your certificate, regardless of the original acquired date.
- If certified after June 2020: your certification(s) shall be renewed within 3 years of the original acquired date.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are