MoR® Certification Course: The Management of Risk
The purpose of the Management of Risk (MoR®) Course the Foundation and Practitioner certification is to confirm whether you have sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor MoR in a scenario situation.
You should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying an MoR approach to any organizational perspective but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations.
24 Dec 2023
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
24 Dec 2023 - 28 Dec 2023 (Sun - Thu)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
- Risk & Risk Management Definitions
- The importance of risk management
- Corporate governance and internal control
- Where and when risk management is applied
- Introduction to Risk Management Principles
- Principle 1: Aligns with objectives
- Principle 2: Fits the context
- Principle 3: Engages stakeholders
- Principle 4: Provides clear guidance
- Principle 5: Informs decision-making
- Principle 6: Facilitates continual improvement
- Principle 7: Creates a supportive culture
- Principle 8: Achieves measurable value
- Introduction to risk management approach
- Risk management policy
- Risk management process guide
- Risk management strategy
- Risk & issue registers
- Risk improvement plan
- Risk communication plan
- Risk progress report
- Relationship between documents
- Introduction to the risk management process
- Common process barriers
- Communication throughout the process
- Step 1: Identify - context
- Step 1: Identity - identify the risks
- Step 2: Assess - estimate
- Step 2: Assess - evaluate
- Step 3: Plan
- Step 4: Implement
- Introduction about embedding & reviewing risk management
- Embedding the principles
- Changing the culture of risk management
- Measuring value
- Overcoming the common barriers to success
- Identifying & establishing opportunities for change
- Introduction about the different perspectives in any organization
- Strategic perspective
- Program perspective
- Project perspective
- Operational perspective
- Achieving measurable value
- Integrating risk management across perspectives
- Roles & Responsibilities
No, there is no prerequisites for this course. To take up practitioner exam - you must hold a current M_o_R Foundation certificate.
Yes, it is accredited from PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos.
This course is available only for online.
Yes, the fees include the exam fees.
- Dutch (Foundation only)
- English (all examinations)
- German (Foundation only)
- Polish (all examinations)
Exam results will be announced within 2 business days after the candidate’s answers are officially submitted to us by the exam supervisor. In case you have received an email from PeopleCert informing you that there are pending actions from your side, please make sure that you complete the actions for the exam results to be issued.
Passing Criteria is 50%
- Yes, you can retake it. PeopleCert offers the Take2exam re-sit service at an affordable price.
- You can purchase it along with the exam.
- If you succeeded, TAKE2 fees is nonrefundable.
- If you failed, you could take another chance using TAKE2.
- The Foundation Exam has no expiration period.
- A candidate who passes the Practitioner's Exam is recognized as a "Registered Practitioner in Risk Management (M_o_R®)", and the registration period is five years.
- To maintain registration, practitioners must complete and pass the Risk Management Re-Registration (MoR) exam three to five years after receiving the practitioner's previous certification.
Yes, you can get your hard copy Certificate. You need to order your hard copies through the PeopleCert Account with standard or courier delivery.
The dispatch and delivery times are below:
Standard Delivery (dispatched within 3-5 business days)
- 4-6 weeks - Europe
- 6-8 weeks - Rest of the world (exc. Europe)
Courier Delivery (dispatched within 1-2 business days)
- Delivered in up to 5 business days
Bakkah has an array of certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
Yes. All candidates who acquired PeopleCert’s certifications will need to renew them within three years of their original certificate dates.
Please check the examples listed below:
- If certified before 30 June 2020: your certification will be valid until 1 July 2023 to renew your certificate, regardless of the original acquired date.
- If certified after June 2020: your certification(s) shall be renewed within 3 years of the original acquired date.
From 15 January 2023, you have renewal paths available as listed below:
- Retake the same exam: you can renew your certification by re-taking your original exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications: you can renew your certification by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product package before the renewal date.
Please note that candidates who do not renew their certifications will still be included on the Successful Candidates Register (SCR) and the Candidate Verification Service (CVS).
However, a note will be added to their record to indicate that their certification needs to be renewed to align with current certification requirements.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are