PMI-SP® Exam Simulators & Review Questions
To pass the PMI-SP® exam you need to practice a lot of exam sample questions and mock tests. This question bank gives you an understanding of core concepts and gives you an idea of the test environment. It provides you with exam simulations the same as the real exam in time and questions’ type.
PMI-SP Question Bank helps to:
- Identify Gaps and weaknesses. - the PMI-SP Exam Simulators will help you find your weak spots and help you fill them.
- Boost Confidence - With all knowledge gap filled, you will be more confident & you’ll be familiar of the question you will see in the real exam.
- Clarify Concepts - Solving these questions will help you understand the concepts easily.
- Test Your Readiness - Attempting these questions will let you know if you are ready for the exam.
- All those who want to practice PMI-SP Exam Simulators questions before the official exam.
A self-practice product that helps you to be ready for the real exam.
- PMI-SP Exam Simulators consists of 7 exam simulators of 170 questions and 3.5 hours long for each.
- The number of questions, timing and score are the same as the real exam.
- Each question in this self-assessment test has feedback with rationale
- PMI-SP Exam Simulators Includes Exam Outline
- Resources and Tips to prepare for the exam
Exam & Certification
PMI-SP Exam Prerequisite
- Secondary degree
- 5,000 hours project scheduling experience
- 40 hours project scheduling education
- Four-year degree
- 3,500 hours project scheduling experience
- 30 hours project scheduling education
PMI-SP Exam Protocol
- Schedule Strategy – 14%
- Schedule Planning and Development – 31%
- Schedule Monitoring and Controlling – 35%
- Schedule Closeout – 6%
- Stakeholder Communications Management – 14%
The PMI-SP ® credential examination is comprised of 170 multiple-choice questions. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are placed throughout the examination randomly.
- No. of Scored Questions (150)
- No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions (20)
- Total Examination Questions (170)
- Allotted Examination Time (3.5 Hours)
- Exam will be from PearsonVUE
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience