ISO 22301 Foundation Certification Foundation Course - BCMS
ISO 22301 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a BCMS as specified in ISO 22301. During this training course.
You will be able to understand the different modules of a BCMS, including BCMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement.
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
- Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles in business continuity
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO 22301
- Approaches used for the implementation
- Methods and Techniques
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are