ISO 22301 Foundation BCMS
ISO 22301 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a BCMS as specified in ISO 22301. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a BCMS, including BCMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach. After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” credential.
- Understand the elements and operations of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
- Individuals involved in Business Continuity Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Business Continuity Management
- 4 Days
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Practice Test
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Domain 2: Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” credential. For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
- Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles in business continuity
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO 22301
- Approaches used for the implementation
- Methods and Techniques
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience