ECBA™ Exam Simulators & Review Questions
To pass the ECBA exam you need to practice a lot of exam sample questions and mock tests. This question bank gives you an understanding of core concepts and gives you an idea of the test environment. It provides you with exam simulations the same as the real exam in time and questions’ type.
Question Bank helps to
- Identify Gaps - This question bank will find your weak spots and help you fill them.
- Glimpse of Exam - This question bank will let you know what kind of question you will see in the real exam.
- Boost Confidence - With all knowledge gap filled, you will be more confident.
- Clarify Concepts - Solving these questions will help you understand the concepts easily.
- Test Your Readiness - Attempting these questions will let you know if you are ready for the exam.
- Those who want to practice with ECBA Exam sample questions before the final exam.
- A self-practice product that helps you to be ready for the real exam.
- The Exam Bank consists of 10 exam simulators of 50 questions
- Time allotted for each test is 1 hour
- The number of questions, timing, and score are the same as the real exam.
Exam & Certification
This is a computer-based exam that requires a desktop or laptop, a working webcam, and a microphone. The ECBA exam can be taken online via proctor format or at a PSI test center.
- Minimum of 21 hours of business analysis education in the last 4 years
- Compliance with the ECBA™ Code of Conduct
The ECBA™ exam is 1 hour long and consists of 50 multiple-choice questions. It is competency-based aligned to BABOK® Guide Version 3.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience