PRINCE2 Agile ® Course
PRINCE2 Agile ® is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the governance of PRINCE2®. Developed in response to demand from user communities, PRINCE2 Agile provides structure, governance, and controls when working with agile concepts, methods, and techniques. Designed to help professionals tailor management controls when working in an agile environment, PRINCE2 Agile will help practitioners understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively as well as the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
The Project Management in a Controlled Environment PRINCE2 Agile certification will help you to:
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
- Allows you to focus on both management and delivery
- Works with any established agile approach
- Be on time and hit deadlines more consistently
- A collaboratively built project that is corporate-friendly
- Let’s scale to your precise requirements and pragmatism
- Increase stakeholder confidence
- Additional tools to manage and react to changing requirements.
PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment,
- Project Manager
- Project Support or part of the wider project team
- 5 Days
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- PRINCE2 Agile Practice Test
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
There are no prerequisites for taking the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certification.
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2 ® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- Project Management Qualification® (PMQ)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®**
**‘PMQ’ is a registered mark of the Association for Project Management.
**'PMP and CAPM' are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
***‘IPMA Level A/B/C/D’ are registered trademarks of the International Project Management Association.
APM, PMI, and IPMA are not affiliated with AXELOS, nor do they endorse any AXELOS Qualifications.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam. Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose-leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
There are two routes towards obtaining the PRINCE2 Agile certifications:
- You can sit the exams at the end of a training course with an AXELOS Accredited Training Organization or Accredited Trainer, or
- You can self-study and then book your exam via PeopleCert, our PRINCE2 Agile Examination Institute without taking a course.
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exams are currently only available in English, German, Polish, and Dutch.
- An overview of agile
- The rationale for blending PRINCE2 and agile
- The PRINCE2 journey when using agile
- Agile and the PRINCE2 principles
- Agile and the PRINCE2 themes
- Business case theme
- Organization theme
- Quality theme
- Plans theme
- Risk theme
- Change theme
- Progress theme
- Agile and the PRINCE2 processes
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Directing a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Closing a project
- Summary of tailoring guidance for the PRINCE2 products
- The Agilometer
- Rich communication
- Frequent releases
- Creating contracts when using agile
No, there any prerequisites to apply for this course
Yes, it is accredited from PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos.
The course Is only available in Online.
Yes, fees is included in the training.
- Foundation - 60 minutes duration
- Practitioner - Two and a half hours
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exams are currently only available in English, German, Polish, and Dutch.
Exam results will be announced within 2 business days after the candidate’s answers are officially submitted to us by the exam supervisor. In case you have received an email from PeopleCert informing you that there are pending actions from your side, please make sure that you complete the actions for the exam results to be issued.
- Foundation - 55%
- Practitioner – 60%
Yes, you can retake it. PeopleCert offers the Take2exam re-sit service at an affordable price
- You can purchase it along with the exam.
- If you succeeded, TAKE2 fees is nonrefundable.
- If you failed, you could take another chance using TAKE2
Rescheduling an online exam up to 48 hours before its start time is free. For more details about exam scheduling and rescheduling, please review PeopleCert's FAQs.
Yes, you can get your hard copy Certificate. You need to order your hard copies through the PeopleCert Account with standard or courier delivery.
The dispatch and delivery times are below:
Standard Delivery (dispatched within 3-5 business days)
- 4-6 weeks - Europe
- 6-8 weeks - Rest of the world (exc. Europe)
Courier Delivery (dispatched within 1-2 business days)
- Delivered in up to 5 business days
Bakkah has an array of certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice tests, case studies, and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience