Bakkah Learning - Terms and Conditions
Welcome to bakkah.com, (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, “Our”) owned and operated by Bakkah Learning (hereinafter referred to as “Bakkah”, “We” or “Us”) with its registered office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at (7344 Othman Bin Affan – Al Narjis Dist, Unit No 76). The website is offered to you (hereinafter referred to as “Customer” or “User”) conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, notices, and policies contained herein.
Eligibility of the User
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you have reached the age of majority in your state or province of residence. In addition, you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You acknowledge that access to all or part of any Site may be temporarily suspended from time to time while we resolve defects and errors on the website; install updates and perform general diagnostics and maintenance on the website; and perform emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers, in which case the website may become less accessible or unavailable to you from time to time.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you agree that the services, including but not limited to content, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, scripts, and software used to deliver the services contain proprietary information and material that is owned by Bakkah Learning and or its licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright.
- You agree that you will not use such proprietary information and materials in any way whatsoever. Exceptions to this include using the services for personal, noncommercial purposes as permitted by these terms and conditions.
- Services or content may not be reproduced, modified, rented, sold, or distributed in any way. The services may also not be exploited in any manner that is not expressly authorized by us.
- You are granted no right or license with respect to any of Bakkah or its Partners’ Trademarks and Service marks.
- Our terms of service can be viewed anytime by taking a moment to access this page.
- Visiting our website and/or making a purchase from it implies that you have subscribed to "our services" as well as being subject to the following terms and conditions, including any additional terms and conditions that may be linked to the site through another link.
- We reserve the right to update, change, or alter any part of these terms by posting updates and/or changes on our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for updated versions. Using or accessing the website following the posting of any versions constitutes acceptance of those versions.
- The terms of service shall also apply to any updated features or tools that are added to our current services.
- You are not permitted to use any of our products for purposes that are unlawful or illegal, and you are not permitted, during the use of the service, to violate any laws in force in the jurisdiction in which you live (including, but not limited to, intellectual property protection laws). A breach of any of the terms of this agreement will result in the immediate termination of your services.
- In the event that you do not agree with all these terms and conditions, we regret being unable to provide our services to you.
- Online payments on this site require authentication of the process with a password sent to the credit cardholder's phone registered in the card issuer records, which ensures that there is no fraud. We do not bear the responsibility for any negligence of the cardholder resulting in accessing his bank card and phone, consequently, making a payment on this site without his knowledge.
- Any purchase through our website via credit card or other electronic payment methods is not refundable in cash. Rather, the sums are paid in the same method of payment and are recovered after the cancellation and refund policy is applied.
- We do not bear any error on the part of the customer in entering our bank account information upon bank transfer which may lead to the wrong payment for another bank account.
Service Amendments and Price Adjustments
- We reserve the right to unilaterally change the prices of our services and products at any time without prior notification. Taking into consideration that this does not apply to prices for confirmed orders, once the customer receives the initial invoice and completes the payment, the prices specified in that order will not change with the price change on the website.
- We reserve the right to amend or discontinue the service at any time without giving any prior notification and at any time we deem appropriate.
- Whenever we deem it necessary, we reserve the right to cancel a purchase order based on our discretion, informing the customer of the reason for the cancellation.
- We would like to inform you that your data (excluding your credit card information) may be transferred without encryption and may be subject to:
- Transmissions over various networks on the Internet.
- Changes conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices, however, credit card information is always encrypted before being transferred over the Internet.
You acknowledge and agree to indemnify Bakkah Learning and any of its main or subsidiary branches or affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, or trainers against any legal costs, including attorneys' fees, in any court action, or any claim by third parties against Bakkah Learning based on violations of these terms of service, documents incorporated as references, or any violation of law or third party rights.