ISO 9001 Foundation - QMS Certification Training Course
ISO 9001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001.
During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a QMS, including QMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
- Fundamental principles and concepts of a quality management system (QMS)
- Main standards in quality management
- ISO quality management principles
- Audit concepts and terminology
- Audit principles
- PECB Code of Ethics
- Roles & responsibilities involved in QMS internal audit
- Preparation process of an audit plan
- Types of audit evidence
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Types and the application of the audit methods
- PDCA cycle: Plan-Do-Check-Act
- Internal audit services and activities
- Requirements, guidelines, and best practices regarding the audit program records
- Elements in an audit report
- Evidence-based approach in the QMS certification audit
- Stage 1 audit requirements, steps, and activities
- Stage 2 audit requirements, steps, and activities
Yes. This course is certified by PECB Canada.
Once you’ve completed your payment, you will receive an access (username and password) to your E-Portal, which includes the material of this course.
Yes, in case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
No. You are required to take the course with the exam.
The course is currently available online only. We will be launching the self-study soon.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are