ISO 9001:2015 Foundation in Quality Management Systems Auditing Course
ISO 9001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a QMS, including QMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach. After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation” credential.
- Understand the elements and operations of a Quality Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a QMS
- Individuals involved in Quality Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Quality Management
- 4 Days
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Practice Test
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
The “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Domain 2: Quality Management System (QMS)
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation” credential.
For more information about ISO 9001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
- Fundamental principles and concepts of a quality management system (QMS)
- Main standards in quality management
- ISO quality management principles
- Audit concepts and terminology
- Audit principles
- PECB Code of Ethics
- Roles & responsibilities involved in QMS internal audit
- Preparation process of an audit plan
- Types of audit evidence
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Types and the application of the audit methods
- PDCA cycle: Plan-Do-Check-Act
- Internal audit services and activities
- Requirements, guidelines, and best practices regarding the audit program records
- Elements in an audit report
- Evidence-based approach in the QMS certification audit
- Stage 1 audit requirements, steps, and activities
- Stage 2 audit requirements, steps, and activities
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience