Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Course
Lean Six Sigma is a management approach to business performance improvement that has blended the two individual methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma. Six Sigma Black belt training will advance the skills and knowledge of professionals who, through practical experience, having demonstrated advance mastery of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) phases and preferably attained Six Sigma Green belt certification. Individuals who are Black belts are tasked with designing, implementing and supervising improvement projects on an organizational scale and utilizing the analytics and data available in order to sustain improvements.
1,010 USDRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt professionals are well versed and informed about the Lean Six Sigma methodology and are able to work and lead business process improvement projects on small and organizational scale. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method, including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control (DMAIC).
By successfully completing this program, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in the development of a successful Six Sigma program.
- Contribute to the definition of project selection criteria and develop project proposals to meet those criteria.
- Lead a Six Sigma project team using the DMAIC problem-solving methodology and team-building skills.
- Apply and interpret basic and advanced Six Sigma tools, as necessary, for project definition, process baseline analysis, process improvement, and process control.
- Demonstrate your skills in an industry-recognized certification exam.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is suited for professionals and practitioners who lead complex process improvement projects. This can also be:
- Senior Management
- Team leaders
- Software Professionals
- Quality Assurance Managers and Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance team members
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Read more at: Six Sigma – Black Belt
Exam & Certification
There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam.
- Number of questions: 150
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pass mark: 70%
- Questions Options: MCQ & T/F (30 per topic)
- Question Scoring: Each question receives 1 mark, single correct answer
- Closed book
- The Basics of Six Sigma
- The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- The Lean Enterprise
- Process Definition
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Process Capability Vs. Process Performance
- Patterns of Variation
- Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing
- Hypothesis Testing with Normal Data
- Hypothesis Testing with Non-Normal Data
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- Designed Experiments
- Full Factorial Experiments
- Fractional Factorial Experiments
- Lean Controls
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Six Sigma Control Plans
There is a recertification for LSSBB and it's valid for 3 years.
No, there are no prerequisites neither for the course, nor the exam.
Yes, it’s accredited from PeopleCert on behalf of the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC).
Bakkah has an array of qualified and certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
English and French
Exam results will be announced within 2 business days after the candidate’s answers are officially submitted to us by the exam supervisor. In case you have received an email from PeopleCert informing you that there are pending actions from your side, please make sure that you complete the actions for the exam results to be issued.
If you do not achieve a passing score on an IASSC Examination on your first attempt, you will not be allowed to re-take the exam for the next two weeks. If you still fail in the 2nd attempt, you will not be allowed to re-take the exam for the next three months. There should be at least three month’s time from the most recent failed sitting.
Rescheduling an online exam up to 48 hours before its start time is free. For more details about exam scheduling and rescheduling, please review PeopleCert's FAQs.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
- Hard copy certificates can be purchased by training organizations or by the candidate directly.
- If you have taken an exam through a training organization and did not order a hard copy certificate before taking the exam, you can order it a later stage through your PeopleCert Account or by contacting your Training Organisation and asking them to place the order on your behalf.
- If you have purchased an exam voucher through PeopleCert directly, you can purchase a hard copy certificate through your PeopleCert Account after successfully completing your exam.
Their dispatch and delivery times are below:
Standard Delivery (dispatched within 3-5 business days)
- 4-6 weeks - Europe
- 6-8 weeks - Rest of the world (exc. Europe)
Courier Delivery (dispatched within 1-2 business days)
Delivered in up to 5 business days.
Yes, and you can access your digital badge in your PeopleCert Account. All you have to do is log in and select the My Badges designated area. There, you can review it, share it, download it, add it to your social media accounts (Linkedin, Facebook) and your email signature. Please refer PeopleCert's FAQs.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience