Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training Course - LSSBB
Lean Six Sigma is a management approach to business performance improvement that has blended the two individual methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma.
Six Sigma Black belt training will advance the skills and knowledge of professionals who, through practical experience, have demonstrated advanced mastery of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) phases and preferably attained Six Sigma Green belt certification.
Individuals who are Black belts are tasked with designing, implementing, and supervising improvement projects on an organizational scale and utilizing the analytics and data available in order to sustain improvements.
5 Jul 2024
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- One Year Subscription
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.Register Group
Live Online Schedule
5 Jul 2024 - 14 Jul 2024 (Except Fri & Sat)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM(KSA)
What to Expect From This Course
Who Needs this Course
- The Basics of Six Sigma
- The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- The Lean Enterprise
- Process Definition
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Process Capability Vs. Process Performance
- Patterns of Variation
- Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing
- Hypothesis Testing with Normal Data
- Hypothesis Testing with Non-Normal Data
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- Designed Experiments
- Full Factorial Experiments
- Fractional Factorial Experiments
- Lean Controls
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Six Sigma Control Plans
No, there are no prerequisites neither for the course, nor the exam.
Yes, it’s accredited from PeopleCert on behalf of the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC).
English, French, and Latin Spanish
Exam results will be announced within 2 business days after the candidate’s answers are officially submitted to us by the exam supervisor. In case you have received an email from PeopleCert informing you that there are pending actions from your side, please make sure that you complete the actions for the exam results to be issued.
If you do not achieve a passing score on an IASSC Examination on your first attempt, you will not be allowed to re-take the exam for the next two weeks. If you still fail in the 2nd attempt, you will not be allowed to re-take the exam for the next three months. There should be at least three month’s time from the most recent failed sitting.
Rescheduling an online exam up to 48 hours before its start time is free. For more details about exam scheduling and rescheduling, please review PeopleCert's FAQs.
There is a recertification for LSSBB and it's valid for 3 years.
- Hard copy certificates can be purchased by training organizations or by the candidate directly.
- If you have taken an exam through a training organization and did not order a hard copy certificate before taking the exam, you can order it a later stage through your PeopleCert Account or by contacting your Training Organisation and asking them to place the order on your behalf.
- If you have purchased an exam voucher through PeopleCert directly, you can purchase a hard copy certificate through your PeopleCert Account after successfully completing your exam.
Their dispatch and delivery times are below:
Standard Delivery (dispatched within 3-5 business days)
- 4-6 weeks - Europe
- 6-8 weeks - Rest of the world (exc. Europe)
Courier Delivery (dispatched within 1-2 business days)
Delivered in up to 5 business days.
Yes, and you can access your digital badge in your PeopleCert Account. All you have to do is log in and select the My Badges designated area. There, you can review it, share it, download it, add it to your social media accounts (Linkedin, Facebook) and your email signature. Please refer PeopleCert's FAQs.
Bakkah has an array of qualified and certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
Yes. All candidates who acquired PeopleCert’s certifications will need to renew them within three years of their original certificate dates.
Please check the examples listed below:
- If certified before 30 June 2020: your certification will be valid until 1 July 2023 to renew your certificate, regardless of the original acquired date.
- If certified after June 2020: your certification(s) shall be renewed within 3 years of the original acquired date.
From 15 January 2023, you have renewal paths available as listed below:
- Retake the same exam: you can renew your certification by re-taking your original exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications: you can renew your certification by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product package before the renewal date.
Please note that candidates who do not renew their certifications will still be included on the Successful Candidates Register (SCR) and the Candidate Verification Service (CVS).
However, a note will be added to their record to indicate that their certification needs to be renewed to align with current certification requirements.
Save Your Priceless Time and Efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are