Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course
Lean Six Sigma is a management approach to business performance improvement that has blended the two methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma. Lean Six Sigma Green belt certification has been designed to encourage critical thinking of modern-day managers as well as process improvement on a large scale, promoting process improvement across the organization. In this course, individuals will possess a thorough understanding of all tools and techniques necessary for managing and implementing a process improvement project as well as other methodologies for process design such as DMAIC, IDMOV, and DMADV.
745 USDRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
You will learn the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt body of knowledge, practice techniques for both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis, and gain the team leadership skills necessary to get projects across the goal line.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts.
- Think about your organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
- Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Understand and apply the five-step DMAIC model as a framework to organize process improvement activity.
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques within the DMAIC model.
- Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful Lean Six Sigma effort.
- Employ your Six Sigma skills to lead a successful process improvement project delivering meaningful results to the organization.
- Professionals who need to lead improvement projects and/or serves as team members as a part of more complex improvement projects, typically in a part-time role.
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Read more at: Six Sigma – Green Belt
Exam & Certification
There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam.
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration: 3 hours
- Pass mark: 70%
- Questions Options: MCQ & T/F (20 per topic)
- Question Scoring: Each question receives 1 mark, single correct answer
- Closed book
- The Basics of Six Sigma
- The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma Projects
- DMAIC Approach
- Lean Enterprise
- Lean Principles
- Starter Pack Minitab Overview
- Process Definition
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Process Capability Vs. Process Performance
- Baseline Performance
- Patterns of Variation
- Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing
- Hypothesis Testing with Normal Data
- Hypothesis Testing with Non-Normal Data
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- Designing Experiment Overview
- Lean Controls
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Six Sigma Control Plans
No, there are no prerequisites neither for the course, nor the exam.
Yes, it’s accredited from PeopleCert on behalf of the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC).
Yes, both online and self-study are available.
Bakkah has an array of qualified and certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
There is a recertification for LSSGB and its valid for 3 years.
No, but you have the option to add exam voucher to your registration.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
English and French.
Exam results will be announced within 2 business days after the candidate’s answers are officially submitted by the exam supervisor. In case you have received an email from PeopleCert informing you that there are pending actions from your side, please make sure that you complete the actions for the exam results to be issued.
If you do not achieve a passing score on an IASSC Examination on your first attempt, you will not be allowed to re-take the exam for the next two weeks. If you still fail in the 2nd attempt, you will not be allowed to re-take the exam for the next three months. There should be at least three month’s time from the most recent failed sitting.
Rescheduling an online exam up to 48 hours before its start time is free. For more details about exam scheduling and rescheduling, please review PeopleCert's FAQs.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
Hard copy certificates can be purchased by training organizations or by the candidate directly. please refer PeopleCert's FAQs.
Their dispatch and delivery times are below:
Standard Delivery (dispatched within 3-5 business days)
- 4-6 weeks - Europe
- 6-8 weeks - Rest of the world (exc. Europe)
Courier Delivery (dispatched within 1-2 business days)
- Delivered in up to 5 business days.
Yes, and you can access your digital badge in your PeopleCert Account. All you have to do is log in and select the My Badges designated area. There, you can review it, share it, download it, add it to your social media accounts (Linkedin, Facebook) and your email signature. Please refer PeopleCert's FAQs.
You can access your certificate in the LMS under MY Certification section.
Yes. Our self-study programs are designed to include interactive training modules, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and additional references such as glossary, recommended readings, and more in our LMS.
You will receive an email notification with course access instructions.
Our self-study courses are built on an intuitive platform that utilizes a menu function (Next and Back) functions to allow you to quickly navigate through the course. Courses consist of pre-course reading, training materials, Chapter exercises and additional reference materials. The courses conclude with a final examination.
Yes. Each course includes downloadable reference materials such as, Glossary, Appendix, Case Study, recommended readings, etc.
No. Self-study value lies at conveniently completing the course at your own pace. Meaning that, you can complete a course in one day or take up to one year to complete it. There is no limit as to how many times you can stop and start the course. In fact, you can utilize our user-friendly interface to quickly find the sections of the video you may want to review more than once.
To receive credit for a self-study course, you will need to complete the final examination achieving a score of 70% or higher within one year of purchase.
Self-study allows you to take the course on your own schedule for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase. You will be provided with structured contact hours and instructor support if needed.
You have access to the course up to one year at no extra cost. You can take the final exam as many times as necessary to successfully complete the course.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience