DevOps Fundamentals Course
PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals course provides the candidate with solid knowledge and understanding of DevOps terms, principles, tools and practices, and how to use tools efficiently and effectively within a DevOps environment to achieve business goals, using a full-stack approach.
420 USDRegister Now
This course includes:
- Online Training
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
- The purpose of this foundation level qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge, understanding, and application of fundamental DevOps skills and are be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a DevOps environment.
- This certification will provide the fundamental level of knowledge to its holders and will certify that they have a solid understanding of DevOps using various tools.
- Designed for professionals in software and applications development,
- IT Department,
- Business Analysts,
- Project and Product Managers, and;
- anyone aspiring to gain knowledge of DevOps principles.
- 4 Days
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Practice Test
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
- 30+ learning units to cover over 14 PDU hrs
- 15+ micro-learning topics enhanced with videos, interactive learning modules, audiobook
- Pre-reading files
- 7 untimed assessments including pre-tests, check your knowledge
- 100+ Practice Questions with answers and feedback
- 1 Timed assessment: A simulation of the actual exam
- Additional references, Glossary, Cheat Sheet, etc
Exam & Certification
The PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals Certification Exam is designed to validate a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of DevOps basics as detailed above as well as how to be able to apply this knowledge through tools and practices in a modern enterprise.
- For this examination, there are no formal entry criteria or training requirements.
- 1.0 Introduction to DevOps – 5%
- 2.0 The Urgency for DevOps – 10%
- 3.0 Key DevOps Principles & Concepts – 15%
- 4.0 The Full Stack – People & Culture – 20%
- 5.0 The Full Stack – Processes & Practices – 30%
- 6.0 The Full Stack – Technology & Automation – 20%
- Multiple Choice Examination Questions
- 40 questions
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available): 70%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- What Is DevOps
- The Business Value Delivery Problem
- The IT Value Delivery Problem
- C.A.L.M.S. & The Three Ways
- The Deployment Pipeline
- The Scope of DevOps
- Defining the DevOps Culture
- Transformational Leadership
- DevOps Structures & Teaming
- The Evolution of DevOps Practices
- The 15 Essential Practices of DevOps
- Automation for the Deployment Pipeline
- Cloud Technology and Virtualization
- Architecting for Continuous Delivery
Currently, there are no prerequisites to apply for the Certification
Yes, by PeopleCert.
Yes, both Online and Self Study option is availble
All Bakkah trainers are certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
No, but however training through an accredited training organization is highly recommended for the exams.
Yes, available in Online.
Exams are available in English, French, German and Latin Spanish.
Provisional results are available immediately after you finish the exam and official results are available within 2 business days.
The pass mark is 70%.
You may take the exam as many times as you wish.
Yes, you can reschedule the exam. Please note that rescheduling an exam up to 48 hours before its start time is free. An administrative fee of SAR 200 (plus tax where applicable) will be charged for rescheduling from 48hr up to 4hr before the exam.
Currently, there are no requirements for re-certification.
Yes, if you have ordered a printed copy, it will be mailed to you.
Your online certificate will be available for you to download within two business days upon successful exam completion. If you have ordered a printed copy, it will be mailed to you shortly afterwards.
The official results of your test are issued within 2 business days from the date of the exam submission. If you pass the exam, along with the official results, you will also receive an electronic certificate. Both the official results and the electronic certificate will be uploaded on your PeopleCert Account.
PeopleCert awards all successful candidates with a digital badge, to showcase their achievements on their Linked-in profile, CV, website, email signature, and networking sites.
You have access to the course up to one year at no extra cost. You can take the final exam as many times as necessary to successfully complete the course.
Self-study allows you to take the course on your own schedule for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase. You will be provided with structured contact hours and instructor support if needed.
To receive credit for a self-study course, you will need to complete the final examination achieving a score of 70% or higher within one year of purchase.
No. Self-study value lies at conveniently completing the course at your own pace. Meaning that, you can complete a course in one day or take up to one year to complete it. There is no limit as to how many times you can stop and start the course. In fact, you can utilize our user-friendly interface to quickly find the sections of the video you may want to review more than once.
Our self-study courses are built on an intuitive platform that utilizes a menu function (Next and Back) functions to allow you to quickly navigate through the course. Courses consist of pre-course reading, training materials, Chapter exercises and additional reference materials. The courses conclude with a final examination.
You will receive an email notification with course access instructions.
Yes. Our self-study programs are designed to include interactive training modules, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and additional references such as glossary, recommended readings, and more in our LMS.
You can access your certificate in the LMS under MY Certification section.
Yes. Each course includes downloadable reference materials such as, Glossary, Appendix, Case Study, recommended readings, etc.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience