ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor in Quality Management Systems Auditing Course
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Quality Management System (QMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
997 USDRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
This course will help you to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
- Understand the operations of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Quality Management System (QMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Quality Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Quality Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Quality Management
- 7 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
The “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Domain 2 Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Domain 3 Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Domain 4 Preparation of an ISO 9001 audit
- Domain 5 Conducting an ISO 9001 audit
- Domain 6 Closing an ISO 9001 audit
- Domain 7 Managing an ISO 9001 audit programme
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 9001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Auditor Certifications are:
- Credential: PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- Exam: PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent
- Professional experience: Five years: Two years of work experience in Quality Management
- MS audit/assessment experience: Audit activities: a total of 300 hours
- QMS project experience: Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
Introduction to Quality Management Systems (QMS) and ISO 9001
Standards and regulatory frameworks
Fundamental concepts and principles of quality
Quality Management System (QMS)
Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Audit approacbased on evidence and risk
Initiating the audit
Stage 1 audit
Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
Stage 2 audit
Communication during the audit
Creating audit test plans
Drafting audit findings and nonconformity reports
Audit documentation and quality review
Closing the audit
Evaluation of action plans by the auditor
Beyond the initial audit
Managing an internal audit programme
Yes. This course is certified by PECB Canada.
Once you’ve completed your payment, you will receive an access (username and password) to your E-Portal, which includes the material of this course.
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles is required.
Yes. In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
No. You are required to take the course with the exam.
The course is currently available online only. We will be launching the self-study soon.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience