The PMI-ACP® certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques. In addition, the PMI-ACP® certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques.
530 USD 933 USD 43 % off
2 months agoRegister Now
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management. The PMI-ACP® is evidence of your real-world, hands-on experience and skill as part of an agile team.
- Executive or Senior-Level Practitioner
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Chief Project Officers
- Project Management Officers
- Executive Managers
- 8 Days
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Practice Test
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Read more at PMI-ACP®
Exam & Certification
PMI-ACP® exam is now available as an online proctored exam via PearsonVUE. The exam offers convenience to you to be taken at your home, office or anywhere. However, there are guidelines that you must follow and ensure before taking the exam.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP®.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- No. of Scored Questions (100)
- No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions (20)
- Total Examination Questions (120)
- Allotted Examination Time (3 Hours)
- Exam will be from PearsonVUE
- Introduction to PMI-ACP®
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
No, course’s fees include only training services
Yes, it is accredited from Project Management Institute (PMI)
Yes. The training course is one of the prerequisites to book the exam.
Yes, if you have a group of six trainees or more you can register as a group and choose the time and place that suits you.
You can book your PMI-ACP Exam through Prometric
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience