CIPD L7 - Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management
The CIPD Level 7 Diploma in Strategic People Management is an advanced qualification in human resources developed by the CIPD. Within the CIPD Level 7 Certificate you will gain the skills to develop and deploy your strategic and specialist people management knowledge.
This Level 7 CIPD qualifications will emphasise your strategic thinking and handling of complex people management and business decisions.
This course comprises eight units in total, four of which are core units based on the CIPD Profession Map, a further three to develop specialist HR knowledge and one unit from a range of options.
To demonstrate the new knowledge gained during the course, all the units complete with a written assignment which are marked by Watson Martin's assessors. There are no exams for this qualification.
The benefits of a CIPD Advanced qualification:
- Generates real influence at a high level.
- Helps to develop strategic thinking.
- Increases credibility at work.
- HR Business Partner or Manager
- People Analyst
- Employee Relations Manager
- Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
- Resourcing Business Partner
- Reward and benefits Manager
- Talent Manager
Prospective candidates must demonstrate a high standard of both spoken and written English to register onto a CIPD qualification and must have undertaken an approved assessment in the last two years.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Advanced level programmes – a score of 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each category.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) internet based test
- Advanced level programmes – a score of 90 overall with a minimum of 19 in each category.
- Pearsons Test of English
- Advanced level programmes – a score of 60 overall with a minimum of 54 in each category.
- Cambridge proficiency or advanced tests Grade C or above or equivalent
This Advanced Diploma typically takes between 18-24 months to complete.
- Recorded Induction Session: Includes a programme overview and an induction to the VLE.
- Role of Adviser: Eight 1:1 sessions with personal adviser, dates confirmed between candidate and adviser.
- Two progress Q+A webinars (live): An opportunity to ask questions about any aspect of your study alongside peers.
- Recorded content to view on VLE for core units, covering key aspects.
- Assessments are submitted after delivery of all webinars and by the end of 6 months from programme commencement date.
Exam & Certification
Based on the assignment evaluation, you’ll be awarded the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management.
- 7C001 – Work and working lives in a changing business environment
- 7C002 – People management and development strategies for performance
- 7C003 – Personal effectiveness, ethics and business acumen
- 7C004 – Business research in people practice
- 7HR01 – Strategic employment relations
- 7HR02 – Resourcing and talent management to sustain success
- 7HR03 – Strategic reward management
- 7OS01 – Advanced employment law in practice
- 7OS03 – Technology-enhanced learning
- 7OS04 – Advanced diversity and inclusion
- 7OS05 – Managing people in an international context
- 7OS06 – Well-being at work
English language proficiency is required to pass this qualification successfully.
Yes, by Watson Martin that is accredited from CIPD.
This programme is delivered in Workshops and Online Methods.
Watson Martin has an array of expert advisers with several years in teaching.
There is no exam for this qualification, only assignments for every unit of your programme.
Registration, Assessments, Webinars & Workshops, Access to Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
Membership fees are excluded.
Qualification and membership certificates will take up to six weeks to process once Watson Martin submits them.
Any reschedule/cancellation request must be communicated clearly with one of our representatives ahead of time following our Terms and Conditions.
CIPD qualification is valid for life, but you have the option to renew your CIPD membership to benefit from their services.
Once you are notified about your results, a certificate of completion will be processed to be sent out to you.
You’ll receive a digital membership card if you are a CIPD member.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience