How to Stand out in Job Market
What are employability skills?
The term employability skills refer to the transferable skills needed to make someone 'employable'. Basically, they are a core set of behaviors and competencies that are essential for success in the job you are applying for, based on your knowledge, technological skills, and your attitude. Alternatively, they may be referred to as transferable skills or soft skills.
What do Your Employability Skills Say About you?
Employability skills are a showcase of your working methods, standards, and terms. In addition to showing your strategy of working with others, whether you are a single player or a team lover. Finally, this set of skills gives a clue about your mentality and the way you reflect on things.
Why Should You Work on Boosting Your Employability Skills?
You can look at the matter from two points of view to know why are employability skills important:
- As a Job Seeker: By possessing core employability skills, you will have an opportunity to stand out from the competition. In today's job market, many candidates have degrees and experience related to the position being sought. However, employability skills will give you a greater chance of success and ensure that you are qualified for the position.
- As a Company: You will be more likely to have a happy and productive workforce if your workforce is highly skilled in these core skills. A manager who has a good understanding of "Communication Skills" and "Resilience Skills" is likely to be a more effective leader.
Driven by the importance of developing a resilient kit of employability skills, we invite you to join our free session, Employment Skills - How to Get Prepared for Job Market, where our expert tackle the following points:
- Understand Job Market
- Importance of Being Prepared to the Job Market
- Main Factors to Face the Changing Job Market
- Employability Skills examples, Importance &Types
- Employability Skills Assessment & Development
- Helpful Tools to Boost Employability Skills
Make a remarkable entrance to the job market and book your seat with like-minded people and an interactive session!