CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning and Development
The CIPD Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Learning and Development provides you with a deep level of understanding and expertise in L&D principles. With this Level 7 course, you will study advanced areas of strategic learning and development, including business research and performance based development strategies, helping you to make an impact in your organisation.
The Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning and Development is suited to individuals wish to shape their learning and development creating value for a wide audience.
The benefits of a CIPD Advanced qualification:
- Generates real influence at a high level
- Helps you develop strategic thinking
- Increases credibility at work
- The only qualification that leads to CIPD Chartered Membership
- L&D Business Partner or Manager
- L&D Consultant
- Organisation Design Specialist
- Organisational Development Business Partner
- Employee Experience Manager
- L&D Designer
Prospective candidates must demonstrate a high standard of both spoken and written English to register onto a CIPD qualification and must have undertaken an approved assessment in the last two years.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Advanced level programmes – a score of 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each category.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) internet based test
- Advanced level programmes – a score of 90 overall with a minimum of 19 in each category.
- Pearsons Test of English
- Advanced level programmes – a score of 60 overall with a minimum of 54 in each category
- Cambridge proficiency or advanced tests Grade C or above or equivalent.
This Advanced Diploma typically takes between 18-24 months to complete.
- Recorded Induction Session: Includes a programme overview and an induction to the VLE
- Role of Adviser: Eight 1:1 sessions with personal adviser, dates confirmed between candidate and adviser
- Two progress Q+A webinars (live): An opportunity to ask questions about any aspect of your study alongside peers
- Recorded content to view on VLE for core units, covering key aspects
- Assessments are submitted after delivery of all webinars and by the end of 6 months from programme commencement date
Exam & Certification
Based on the assignment evaluation, you’ll be awarded the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning and Development.
- 7C001 – Work and working lives in a changing business environment
- 7C002 – People management and development strategies for performance
- 7C003 – Personal effectiveness, ethics and business acumen
- 7C004 – Business research in people practice
- 7LD01 – Organisational design and development
- 7LD02 – Leadership and management development in context
- 7LD03 – Designing learning to improve performance
- 7OS01 – Advanced employment law in practice
- 7OS03 – Technology enhanced learning
- 7OS04 – Advanced diversity and inclusion
- 7OS05 – Managing people in an international context
- 7OS06 – Well-being at work
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience