CIPD Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Learning and Development
The Learning and Development profession is changing due to major advances in our understanding of how people learn, new technologies, business strategies and the emergence of new roles for L&D practitioners. This CIPD Foundation qualification in L & D have been designed to respond to these evolving demands. CIPD Foundation qualifications provide a broad range of relevant and practical knowledge and skills, incorporating latest thinking, technology and practices.
Online Training Schedule
6,291 USD 6,664 USD 5 % off
28 Jun 2021 - 6 Sep 2021
Session 1: 6/28/2021 From 06:00PM - 09:00PM
Session 2: 8/2/2021 From 06:00PM - 09:00PM
Session 3: 9/6/2021 From 06:00PM - 09:00PM
Foundation qualifications reflect a wide range of relevant practical skills in learning and development practice. This CIPD Foundation qualification in L & D programme is ideal for anyone who wants to become a CIPD qualified L&D professional and want to keep their knowledge and skills up to date or to enhance and maintain their professional practice.
- Are aspiring to, or embarking on, a career in L&D
- Are working in the field of L&D in a support role and wish to develop their knowledge and skills
- Have responsibility for L&D activities and decisions within an organisation without a specialist function.
Prospective candidates must demonstrate a high standard of both spoken and written English to register onto a CIPD qualification and must have undertaken an approved assessment in the last two years.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Foundation level programmes – a score of 5.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each category.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) internet based test
- Foundation level programmes – a score of 71 overall with a minimum of 17 in each category.
- Pearsons Test of English
- Foundation level programmes – a score of 50 overall with a minimum of 50 in each category.
- Cambridge proficiency or advanced tests Grade C or above or equivalent.
This Foundation Diploma typically takes between 6-12 months to complete.
- Recorded Induction Session: Includes a programme overview and an induction to the VLE
- Role of Adviser: Eight 1:1 sessions with personal adviser, dates confirmed between candidate and adviser
- Two progress Q+A webinars (live): An opportunity to ask questions about any aspect of your study alongside peers
- Recorded content to view on VLE for core units, covering key aspects
- Assessments are submitted after delivery of all webinars and by the end of 6 months from programme commencement date
Exam & Certification
Based on the assignment evaluation, you’ll be awarded the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Learning and Development.
Induction & CIPD Profession Map
The knowledge, skills and behaviours to be effective in an L&D role and the importance of continuous professional development
The nature of the L&D function and how it supports the achievement of organisational objectives
How L&D needs arise and why it is important to be aware of them
The way that an inclusive L&D activity can be designed to address identified objectives
Equips you with the knowledge and opportunity to prepare and deliver L&D activities
How to identify, collect and analyse information required to evaluate an L&D activity
Shows you how you can use coaching and mentoring models and techniques to support learning
How to facilitate collective learning and social media to harness organisational and individual learning
English language proficiency is required to pass this qualification successfully.
Yes, by Watson Martin that is accredited from CIPD.
This programme is delivered in Workshops and Online Methods.
Watson Martin has an array of expert advisers with several years in teaching.
There is no exam for this qualification, only assignments for every unit of your programme.
Registration, Assessments, Webinars & Workshops, Access to Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
Membership fees are excluded.
Qualification and membership certificates will take up to six weeks to process once Watson Martin submits them.
Any reschedule/cancellation request must be communicated clearly with one of our representatives ahead of time following our Terms and Conditions.
CIPD qualification is valid for life, but you have the option to renew your CIPD membership to benefit from their services.
Once you are notified about your results, a certificate of completion will be processed to be sent out to you.
You’ll receive a digital membership card if you are a CIPD member.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience