PMO Professionals Outsourcing
Written By : Bakkah
30 Jan 2020
We at Bakkah Inc. possess certified and experienced Portfolio, Program, Project managers that will maintain the direction of your Portfolio, Program, Project and ensure that the goals are achieved. If your organization lacks the availability of professional Portfolio, Program, Project managers, through the services we offer we can provide you the most professional services in this domain. By examining your organization’s status along with your running Programs & Projects, our professionals will stand ready to assure the successful delivery of any of your Portfolio, Program, Project needs. Your organization will be enriched and will reach its highest levels of success through acquiring the benefits from our specific expertise and experience in maintaining the directions of your Portfolio, Program, Project and ensuring the achievement of your strategic goals and objectives. It is important to note that our Portfolio, Program, Project management professionals are experienced in the application of world class P3M processes. We are guided mainly by two globally recognized schools of best practice, namely PMI & Axelos, and most of our teams are certified in Axelos and PMI certifications such as PRINCE2®, PMP®, MSP®, PgMP®, MoP®, PfMP®. The key benefits of PMO outsourcing professionals:
- Ensure the achievement of expected business results.
- Ensure the implementation of the best practices of project management.
- Avoid unjustifiable costs leading to minimal results.
- Guarantee accuracy in delivering projects which will reduce the chances of failure.
- Control projects successfully through a set of processes, procedures and effective communication.
To learn more about the service, read:
- What’s the ROI of using Outsourcing Model?