CPIM Course - Part II
The Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) certification demonstrates comprehension of an organization’s operations through a deep understanding of materials management, master scheduling, forecasting and production planning, as well as how these topics apply to the extended supply chain.
1,615 USDRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
The APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards to allow candidates to better respond to supply disruptions, respond to demand variations and manage supply chain risk. CPIM serves the needs of both professionals and employers around the world by making you a more valuable asset to your organization and keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s global economy.
After earning the CPIM you will be able to:
- Increase inventory accuracy and reduce inventory
- Improve forecasting
- Improve the S&OP process
- Manage and apply capacity resource planning
- Work more productively with your company’s ERP system
- Enterprise resources planning, either as an information technology professional or system user
- Using other manufacturing systems and technologies
- Planning, at any level of the planning hierarchy
- Contributing to a sales and operations planning team
- Master production scheduling
- Material requirements planning
- Managing capacity requirement planning
- Manufacturing inventory management and control
- Planning procurement and external sources of supply
- Scheduling, releasing and tracking production orders and schedules
- Measuring production performance
- Manufacturing finance
- Digital and printed books
- Online tools, quizzes, test and learning activities
- Tests with immediate feedback
- CPIM 7.0 Part 1 and Part 2 Practice Exams
- 1500+ online CPIM 7.0 Part 2 test questions
- Online Resource Center
- APICS CPIM 7.0 Exam Content Manual (ECM)
Exam & Certification
There is no eligibility requirement.
- 150 questions (130 operational and 20 pretests).
- 3.5 hours duration
- Score range is from 200-350 (passing score is 300 points or higher)
Visit PearsonVUE for more information on testing.
To earn the CPIM designation, you need to pass two exams: the CPIM Part 1 Exam and the CPIM Part 2 Exam. You must pass both exams within three years to earn the CPIM certification.
Candidates who have successfully completed the Basics of Supply Chain Management (BSCM) exam within the last 10 years (and exam is still active) may complete the CPIM Part 2 exam to earn their CPIM certification without having to complete the CPIM Part 1 exam.
- Understand the business environment and develop corporate strategy
- Develop, align, and implement functional and operational strategies
- Design processes and layouts to align with strategic goals
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate performance in relation to the organization’s strategic goals
- Identify and manage supply chain risks (examples include: supply disruption, financial, environmental, physical, political, cyber, intellectual property, and branding)
- Manage capital equipment and facilities
- Define and support sustainability goals (environmental, financial, social)
- Understand the role of the S&OP process in the organization
- Review aggregate demand plan
- Review aggregate supply plan
- Reconcile portfolio, demand, supply, and financial plans
- Determine customer needs and specifications
- Understand marketing and product management considerations
- Review sources of demand
- Generate demand forecast
- Monitor forecast performance and respond to demand variation or changes
- Create the master schedule
- Perform rough-cut capacity planning (RCCP)
- Manage the material requirements plan (MRP)
- Create final assembly schedule (FAS)
- Create and manage supplier relationships
- Purchase/procure goods and services
- Monitor and manage product costs
- Manage changes and supply disruptions
- Conduct product life cycle management (PLM)
No, Currently, do not have eligibility requirements.
The course is available for Online. The Self-study will be launched soon.
All Bakkah trainers are certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Candidates must obtain eligibility by completing the online eligibility application prior to purchasing their exam.
Yes, available in Online.
24 Hours, Notification will be sent via email to qualified candidates within 24hours of completing the exam with detailed instructions on how to obtain their certificate.
Pass score is 300- 350
Candidates who fail an APICS exam must wait 14 full days before retaking the same exam. Candidates may test on the 15th day following their last exam (the day of the exam does not count toward to the 14 days). There are no exceptions to this policy.
Yes, Once an exam authorization is scheduled, appointments can only be rescheduled and cannot be canceled. Candidates need to reschedule their exam appointment can make modifications directly in their MY ACCOUNT under the Exam Authorization and Credits section or by calling PearsonVUE directly. There is a non-refundable USD $45 rescheduling fee. Candidates must reschedule more than 24 hours before their scheduled exam appointment. If the candidate does not sit for the test, the exam fees are forfeit. ASCM does not accept reschedule requests.
Yes. To preserve the integrity and value of APICS certification programs, all designees must meet certification maintenance requirements. The APICS certification maintenance program allows designees to acquire ongoing knowledge in their field and demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning through professional development activities. Go to apics.org/maintenance for specific maintenance requirements.
Yes, you can request a printed certificate. The first certificate to be requested is considered free (and may require shipping fees), depending on the shipping method chosen by the candidate.
Candidates who have obtained an APICS license qualify for certification. An email notification will be sent to eligible candidates within 24 hours of completing the exam with detailed instructions on how to obtain their certificates. Candidates can choose one of the two delivery options from my account:
- Download an electronic certificate without fees and print it locally.
- Request a printed certificate. The first certificate to be requested is free (and may require shipping fees).
Depending on the shipping method chosen by the filter.
Yes, the electronic certificate can be downloaded without fees and printed locally.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience