CPIM – Certified in Production and Inventory Management Course – Part II
Earning the Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) designation demonstrates your mastery of an organization’s internal operations and an in-depth understanding of materials management, master scheduling, forecasting, production planning and how it applies across the extended supply chain.
2,116 USD 2,723 USD 22 % off
1 week from nowRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
Online Training Schedule
Earning the Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) designation demonstrates your mastery of an organization’s internal operations and an in-depth understanding of materials management, master scheduling, forecasting, production planning and how it applies across the extended supply chain. An APICS certification shows a commitment to lifelong learning, demonstrates value to an employer, enhances earning potential, and provides a path to career advancement.
- Buyer / Planner
- Product Planner
- Material Manager
- Supply Planner
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Inventory Analyst
- Demand Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- 12 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
Candidates must pass two CPIM exams within three years in order to become certified. By taking and passing the CPIM exams, you demonstrate your commitment to your career and mastery of knowledge within a company’s production and inventory activities.
- Strategic Management of Resources – 25%
- Master Planning of Resources – 25%
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning – 25%
- Execution and Control of Operations – 25%
- Number of exam questions – 150 (130 operational and 20 pretest*) each module weighing 25%. *Pretest questions do not contribute to the total score but are necessary for research purposes and are randomly distributed among the scored items and are used for statistical purposes only. Candidates should answer all exam questions.
- Length of exam – 3.5 hours
- Passing Score: 300-350 (A scaled score methodology is used, which is a technique for equating scores in which the degree of difficulty varies from one exam form to the next. This ensures equivalent passing standards are maintained for each exam form.)
- Demand Management
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Master Scheduling
- Distribution Planning
- Inventory Management
- Planning Material Requirements to support the Master Schedule
- Planning Operations to Support the Priority Plan
- Planning Procurement and External Sources of Supply
- Execution of Operations
- Control of Operations
- Quality, Communication, and Continuous Improvement
- Design Concepts and Trade-Offs
- Understanding the Business Environment and Developing Corporate Strategy
- Developing the Operations Strategy
- Implementing the Operations Strategy
No, Currently, do not have eligibility requirements.
The course is available for Online. The Self-study will be launched soon.
All Bakkah trainers are certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
Candidates must obtain eligibility by completing the online eligibility application prior to purchasing their exam.
Yes, available in Online.
24 Hours, Notification will be sent via email to qualified candidates within 24hours of completing the exam with detailed instructions on how to obtain their certificate.
Pass score is 300- 350
Candidates who fail an APICS exam must wait 14 full days before retaking the same exam. Candidates may test on the 15th day following their last exam (the day of the exam does not count toward to the 14 days). There are no exceptions to this policy.
Yes, Once an exam authorization is scheduled, appointments can only be rescheduled and cannot be canceled. Candidates need to reschedule their exam appointment can make modifications directly in their MY ACCOUNT under the Exam Authorization and Credits section or by calling PearsonVUE directly. There is a non-refundable USD $45 rescheduling fee. Candidates must reschedule more than 24 hours before their scheduled exam appointment. If the candidate does not sit for the test, the exam fees are forfeit. ASCM does not accept reschedule requests.
Yes. To preserve the integrity and value of APICS certification programs, all designees must meet certification maintenance requirements. The APICS certification maintenance program allows designees to acquire ongoing knowledge in their field and demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning through professional development activities. Go to apics.org/maintenance for specific maintenance requirements.
Yes, you can request a printed certificate. The first certificate to be requested is considered free (and may require shipping fees), depending on the shipping method chosen by the candidate.
Candidates who have obtained an APICS license qualify for certification. An email notification will be sent to eligible candidates within 24 hours of completing the exam with detailed instructions on how to obtain their certificates. Candidates can choose one of the two delivery options from my account:
- Download an electronic certificate without fees and print it locally.
- Request a printed certificate. The first certificate to be requested is free (and may require shipping fees).
Depending on the shipping method chosen by the filter.
Yes, the electronic certificate can be downloaded without fees and printed locally.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience