Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) Course
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) is a certification credential offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). CBAP® course is the advance certification in business analysis. It is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis experience.
104 USD 545 USD 80 % off
7 months from nowRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- Exercises, Quizzes, Practice Tests & Case studies
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Experts designed content
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
Online Training Schedule
504 USD 848 USD 40 % off
20 Jun 2021 - 29 Jun 2021
7:00pm To 10:00pm
Except Friday & Saturday
15 Aug 2021 - 24 Aug 2021
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Except Friday & Saturday
24 Oct 2021 - 2 Nov 2021
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Except Friday & Saturday
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) credential is designed for the experienced business analysts who are recognized by the industry as experts in identifying organizations’ business requirements in order to come up with business solutions. This course focuses on creating the appropriate skills needed to critically analyze the practices, tools, and techniques required of empowered Business Analysts in the global market place.
Upon completion of this course, participants would be able to:
- Review and discuss the business analysis tasks in practical life.
- Understand the relationships between the business analysis processes and disciplines.
- Review key terms, business analysis techniques, and competencies.
- Discuss the 5-Business Analysis perspective presented in BABOK® Guide.
- Gain a good understanding of the principles and activities described in the six knowledge areas of BABOK® Guide.
- Take the CBAP examination subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
This certification is meant for:
- Individuals with significant experience in business analysis
- Individuals with a CCBA™ designation
- Product Managers
- Non-BA consultants
- Change/Transformation Managers and Designers
- Hybrid Business Analysis professionals such as Quality Assurance (QA) professionals, Project Managers etc.
- 8 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
Exam & Certification
- Minimum 7500 hours of BA work experience aligned with BABOK® Guide in the last 10 years for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
- Minimum 900 hours in four of the six knowledge areas.
- Minimum 35 hours of Professional Development in the past four years.
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) recipient.
- Compliance with the CBAP Code of Conduct.
- Member: $325 USD
- Non-member: $450 USD
The CBAP® exam is 3.5 hours long and consists of 120 multiple choice questions. The questions are scenario and case study-based. It is competency-based and aligned with BABOK® Guide Version 3 as follows:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring – 14%
- Elicitation and Collaboration – 12%
- Requirements Life Cycle Management – 15%
- Strategy Analysis – 15%
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition – 30%
- Solution Evaluation – 14%
Exam will be from PSI. The exams are offered as online remote proctored exams that require a desktop or laptop, an internet connection, a working webcam, and microphone.
- CBAP Overview
- Introduction to BABOK Guide V3
- BABOK Guide Key Concepts
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Solution Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioral Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Tools & Technology
- Business Intelligence
- Information Technology
- Business Architecture
- Business Process Management
- Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria
- Backlog Management
- Balanced Scorecard
- Benchmarking and Market Analysis
- Business Capability Analysis
- Business Cases
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Rules Analysis
- Collaborative Games
- Concept Modelling
- Data Dictionary
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Data Mining
- Decision Analysis
- Data Modelling
- Decision Modelling
- Document Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Focus Groups
- Functional Decomposition
- Interface Analysis
- Item Tracking
- Lessons Learned
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Mind Mapping
- Non-Functional Requirements Analysis
- Organizational Modelling
- Process Analysis
- Process Modelling
- Risks Analysis and Management
- Roles and Permission Matrix
- Root Cause Analysis
- Scope Modelling
- Sequence Diagrams
- Stakeholder List, Map, or Personas
- State Modelling
- Survey or Questionnaires
- SWOT Analysis
- Use Cases and Scenarios
- User Stories
- Vendor Assessment
Yes, by International Institute of Business Analysis.
Yes, both online and self-study available.
Bakkah has an array of qualified and certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
- Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work experience in the last 10 years.
- Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years.
English and Japanese.
You will see your exam results immediately after you submit your exam. Confirmation of your exam result will also be emailed to you by IIBA within 2 business days.
You must wait for IIBA to receive your exam result from the testing provider and upload it to your IIBA profile before you can pay and schedule your rewrite exam. This may take up to 24 hours from your exam day. As soon as your score is uploaded into your IIBA profile account, you will receive an e-mail from IIBA instructing you on your next steps to pay the exam rewrite fee and to schedule your rewrite of the exam. To schedule your rewrite, you are required to pay the rewrite fee to IIBA first.
- If you miss your scheduled exam date without cancelling or rescheduling in advance, you will be considered a no-show. This means you will have to forfeit your exam fee or exam rewrite fee already paid (unless there is an extenuating circumstance) and, will have to repay the exam fee or exam rewrite fee to schedule and sit the exam.
- To cancel or reschedule your exam, login with your IIBA credentials and select Certification > My Certifications. Click the Schedule and Pass Exam button. This will take you automatically to the PSI exam scheduling page.
- You can then select the Cancel Schedule or Reschedule button.
- Refer to the Scheduling and Rescheduling section within the PSI Exams FAQs for more information on cancellations and rescheduling.
You can access your certificate in the LMS under MY Certification section.
You have access to the course up to one year at no extra cost. You can take the final exam as many times as necessary to successfully complete the course.
Self-study allows you to take the course on your own schedule for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase. You will be provided with structured contact hours and instructor support if needed.
To receive credit for a self-study course, you will need to complete the final examination achieving a score of 70% or higher within one year of purchase.
No. Self-study value lies at conveniently completing the course at your own pace. Meaning that, you can complete a course in one day or take up to one year to complete it. There is no limit as to how many times you can stop and start the course. In fact, you can utilize our user-friendly interface to quickly find the sections of the video you may want to review more than once.
Yes. Each course includes downloadable reference materials such as, Glossary, Appendix, Case Study, recommended readings, etc.
Our self-study courses are built on an intuitive platform that utilizes a menu function (Next and Back) functions to allow you to quickly navigate through the course. Courses consist of pre-course reading, training materials, Chapter exercises and additional reference materials. The courses conclude with a final examination.
You will receive an email notification with course access instructions.
Yes. Our self-study programs are designed to include interactive training modules, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and additional references such as glossary, recommended readings, and more in our LMS.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience