Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA™) Course
The Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA™) is a certification credential offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). ECBA™ course is an exam preparation course for the first level certification in business analysis. It covers foundational knowledge on how to approach business analysis according to the BABOK® Guide. This course addresses four main parts which are: key concepts of BA, the BA knowledge areas, underlying competencies, and used techniques by business analysts.
423.52 USD 613 USD 30 % off
2 months agoRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 100+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
Online Training Schedule
423.52 USD 613 USD 30 % off
15 Aug 2021 - 19 Aug 2021
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Business analysis is achieving worldwide recognition as a profession in its own right.
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA™) is designed for entry-level business analysts. It does not require any experience to apply for the exam, but does require 21 hours of professional training that is approved/endorsed by the IIBA.
This certification is meant for:
- Individuals who want to become a Business Analysis
- Students enrolled in Business Analysis academic programs
- Professionals transitioning into Business Analysis
- Functional managers who manage Business Analysis
- 5 Days
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson
- Practice Test
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus
- Material language will be in English
- Pre-reading files
- 100+ Learning units to cover over 21 credit hrs
- 60+ micro-learning modules that include videos, audio, graphics, interactivity, and gamification
- 7 untimed assessments including pre-tests, check your knowledge
- 100+ Practice Questions with answers and feedback
- 1 Timed assessment: A simulation of the actual exam
- Scenarios and case studies linking content to real-time cases
- Additional references, Glossary, Cheat Sheet, etc
Exam & Certification
- Minimum of 21 hours of business analysis education in the last 4 years
- Compliance with the ECBA™ Code of Conduct
- Refer IIBA website for Exam Fees
The ECBA™ exam is 1 hour long and consists of 50 multiple choice questions. It is competency-based aligned to BABOK® Guide Version 3.
Note: The ECBA exam is a live web delivered exam that requires a desktop or laptop, a working webcam, and microphone.
Exam will be online from PSI.
- What is Business analysis and Business analyst
- Six Knowledge areas of BABOK ®
- Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Underlying Competencies
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Solution Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria
- Backlog Management
- Balanced Scorecard
- Benchmarking and Market Analysis
- Business Capability Analysis
- Business Cases
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Rules Analysis
- Collaborative Games
- Concept Modelling
- Data Dictionary
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Data Mining
- Decision Analysis
- Data Modelling
- Decision Modelling
- Document Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Focus Groups
- Functional Decomposition
- Interface Analysis
- Item Tracking
- Lessons Learned
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Mind Mapping
- Non-Functional Requirements Analysis
- Organizational Modelling
- Process Analysis
- Process Modelling
- Risks Analysis and Management
- Roles and Permission Matrix
- Root Cause Analysis
- Scope Modelling
- Sequence Diagrams
- Stakeholder List, Map, or Personas
- State Modelling
- Survey or Questionnaires
- SWOT Analysis
- Use Cases and Scenarios
- User Stories
- Vendor Assessment
There are no prerequisites for this course but there is the eligibility to take the exam,
- Complete a minimum of 21 Professional Development (PD) hours within the last four years.
Yes, by International Institute of Business Analysis.
Yes, both online and self-study are available.
Bakkah has an array of qualified and certified practitioners with several years in teaching.
You will see your exam results immediately after you submit your exam. Confirmation of your exam result will also be emailed to you by IIBA within 2 business days.
Yes, there are group activities after each lesson where you can interact with other online students.
IIBA does not provide scores or scoring percentages for any of their certification exams. Performance indicators are provided to help candidates target either their preparation for an exam retake or, their plans to improve performance on the job. They are intended for the candidates’ support not for comparison with other candidates.
You must wait for IIBA to receive your exam result from the testing provider and upload it to your IIBA profile before you can pay and schedule your rewrite exam. This may take up to 24 hours from your exam day. As soon as your score is uploaded into your IIBA profile account, you will receive an e-mail from IIBA instructing you on your next steps to pay the exam rewrite fee and to schedule your rewrite of the exam. To schedule your rewrite, you are required to pay the rewrite fee to IIBA first.
Online classes are delivered using our Learning Management System (LMS). We provide access to pre-course reading, pre-post assessment, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and to additional references Glossary/Recommended Reading in our LMS.
No, you can easily print a high-quality PDF of your certificate from the Digital Certificate Badges.
From your exam date, it can take up to 1 business day for IIBA to process your result from the testing provider. Once this is done, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from IIBA.
You can access your certificate in the LMS under MY Certification section.
You have access to the course up to one year at no extra cost. You can take the final exam as many times as necessary to successfully complete the course.
Self-study allows you to take the course on your own schedule for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase. You will be provided with structured contact hours and instructor support if needed.
To receive credit for a self-study course, you will need to complete the final examination achieving a score of 70% or higher within one year of purchase.
No. Self-study value lies at conveniently completing the course at your own pace. Meaning that, you can complete a course in one day or take up to one year to complete it. There is no limit as to how many times you can stop and start the course. In fact, you can utilize our user-friendly interface to quickly find the sections of the video you may want to review more than once.
Yes. Each course includes downloadable reference materials such as, Glossary, Appendix, Case Study, recommended readings, etc.
Our self-study courses are built on an intuitive platform that utilizes a menu function (Next and Back) functions to allow you to quickly navigate through the course. Courses consist of pre-course reading, training materials, Chapter exercises and additional reference materials. The courses conclude with a final examination.
You will receive an email notification with course access instructions.
Yes. Our self-study programs are designed to include interactive training modules, chapter exercises, practice test, case studies and additional references such as glossary, recommended readings, and more in our LMS.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience