Most industries are facing new challenges and opportunities due to everchanging business environment. Therefore, immediate response to adjustments and high flexibility are highly important if organizations and startups want to survive. In this regard, we offer you the Agile Project Management Course to provide you with the solid understanding needed to keep pace with changing requirements and business style.
Agile Project Management Course Outline:
- Identify the project vision, stakeholders, and users
- Define Agile success criteria and develop an Agile Team
- Control and prioritize user stories
- Create an Iteration and Release Plan
- Interface with Teams that use other development methodologies
- Apply Agile practices to the organization
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles and basics of agile project management
- Understand how Agile can be used to deliver products.
- Understand the continuous development of Agile management tools and techniques
- Get everyone in your team aligned around the roles of Agile
- Master performing detailed planning and estimation using Agile principles
- Train team members to be self-organized and to adopt the tasks mentioned in the product backlog
Agile Project Management course is given by a professional trainer and a participants will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the course. Take the opportunity and register with us!
Agile Project Management
Bakkah Learning provides a full understanding of Agile Project Management principles and how to prepare and implement projects in time to meet stakeholders' expectations, as well as identify the basic principles of dynamic systems development.