CIPD L5 - Associate Diploma in People Management
This qualification will help you gain a deeper understanding of the professional behaviours that lead to organisational success. In this course, you will learn how to manage relationships, foster talent, guide strategic planning, and reward performance.
Live Online Training Schedule
- Expands your knowledge of HR with a combination of core units and specialist areas – helping you focus on what matters most to you.
- Increase your knowledge in employment relationship management, talent management and performance reward.
- HR Business Partner or Manager
- People Analyst
- Employee Relations Manager
- Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
- Resourcing Business Partner
- Reward and benefits Manager
- Talent Manager
Prospective candidates must demonstrate a high standard of both spoken and written English to register onto a CIPD qualification and must have undertaken an approved assessment in the last two years.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Advanced level programmes – a score of 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each category.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) internet based test
- Advanced level programmes – a score of 90 overall with a minimum of 19 in each category.
- Pearsons Test of English
- Advanced level programmes – a score of 60 overall with a minimum of 54 in each category
- Cambridge proficiency or advanced tests Grade C or above or equivalent.
This Associate Diploma typically takes between 12-18 months to complete.
- Recorded Induction Session: Includes a programme overview and an induction to the VLE
- Role of Adviser: Eight 1:1 sessions with personal adviser, dates confirmed between candidate and adviser
- Two progress Q+A webinars (live): An opportunity to ask questions about any aspect of your study alongside peers
- Recorded content to view on VLE for core units, covering key aspects
- Assessments are submitted after delivery of all webinars and by the end of 6 months from programme commencement date
Exam & Certification
Based on the assignment evaluation, you’ll be awarded the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management.
- Introduction & CIPD Profession Map.
- Key influences on business environment, analysis tools, organisational goals and vision.
- Workplace culture, types of organisations, assessment of skills and capabilities.
- Managing change in organisations, role of people professionals within change.
- Importance of using data, different types of data.
- Creating value and role of people professionals.
- Core ethics and principles guiding goals and strategic practices.
- Social media and working practices.
- Ethical principles, compliance to law and regulations.
- Working in a team, managing conflict, problem solving.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Reflecting on personal development needs and continuous professional development.
- Employment Relationship Management.
- Talent management and workforce planning.
- Reward for Performance and Contribution.
- Learning and Development Essentials.
English language proficiency is required to pass this qualification successfully.
Yes, by Watson Martin that is accredited from CIPD.
This programme is delivered in Workshops and Online Methods.
Watson Martin has an array of expert advisers with several years in teaching.
There is no exam for this qualification, only assignments for every unit of your programme.
Registration, Assessments, Webinars & Workshops, Access to Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
Membership fees are excluded.
Qualification and membership certificates will take up to six weeks to process once Watson Martin submits them.
Any reschedule/cancellation request must be communicated clearly with one of our representatives ahead of time following our Terms and Conditions.
CIPD qualification is valid for life, but you have the option to renew your CIPD membership to benefit from their services.
Once you are notified about your results, a certificate of completion will be processed to be sent out to you.
You’ll receive a digital membership card if you are a CIPD member.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience