CIPD Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Human Resource Practice
A CIPD Foundation qualification in HR Practice is aimed at existing and those just starting a career in HR and will help you understand how to become an effective HR practitioner. This Foundation qualifications provide a broad range of relevant and practical knowledge and skills, incorporating the latest thinking, technology and practices.
HR practitioners are required not only to understand their role within the business but also to understand the environment in which their business operates. The Human Resources Department is at the heart of all great businesses and this qualification provides the knowledge of the key areas that a professional working in this field would need.
This qualification is ideal for those, who:
- Are starting out in HR or working in an HR support role
- Wants to improve their understanding
- Are interested in CIPD to enhance and maintain their professional practice
- Aspire to become a professional member of the CIPD as an Associate Member
Prospective candidates must demonstrate a high standard of both spoken and written English to register for a CIPD qualification and must have undertaken an approved assessment in the last two years.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Foundation level programmes – a score of 5.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each category.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) internet-based test
- Foundation level programmes – a score of 71 overall with a minimum of 17 in each category.
- Pearsons Test of English
- Foundation level programmes – a score of 50 overall with a minimum of 50 in each category.
- Cambridge proficiency or advanced tests Grade C or above or equivalent.
This Foundation Diploma typically takes 6 - 12 months.
- Recorded Induction Session: Includes a programme overview and an induction to the VLE
- Role of Adviser: Eight 1:1 sessions with personal adviser, dates confirmed between candidate and adviser
- Two progress Q+A webinars (live): An opportunity to ask questions about any aspect of your study alongside peers
- Recorded content to view on VLE for core units, covering key aspects
- Assessments are submitted after delivery of all webinars and by the end of 6 months from programme commencement date
Exam & Certification
Based on the assignment evaluation, you’ll be awarded the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Human Resource Practice.
- Induction & CIPD Profession Map
The knowledge, skills and behaviours to be effective in an HR role and the importance of CPD
How HR activities support an organisation’s strategy and assist in the achievement of business objectives
Factors that impact on an organisation’s resourcing and talent planning and key knowledge and skills for recruitment and selection
Motivational theory’s link to performance, reward, and business objectives
Understanding the important contribution that accurate data can make to the HR function
Principles of job design and the various uses of job analysis
Understanding the change process to support the organisation and its employees
Shows you how you can use coaching and mentoring models and techniques to support learning
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience